Poll: When your bulldog is in bed with you, she/he likes to sleep where?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Daily poll: When your bulldog is in bed with you, she/he likes to sleep where?

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Daily poll: When your bulldog is in bed with you, she/he likes to sleep where?

Daily poll: When your bulldog is in bed with you, she/he likes to sleep where?

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    April
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jovi
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: When your bulldog is in bed with you, she/he likes to sleep where?

Jovi sleeps right on her back, when we lay, I am holding her in my arm on my back and she puts her head on my arm and has the covers over us. Shes a human.... I swear

3. Likes Mom of Tucker liked this post
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Goob
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: When your bulldog is in bed with you, she/he likes to sleep where?

If my husband and I are laying next to each other, Goob will make sure that he wedges himself in between us. His butt will be on my stomach and his head will rest on my husband's stomach. His position changes constantly. In between us, in between MY legs, sharing MY pillow, and at our feet with his head resting on our ankles. He works his way into whatever position he wants and we work around him.
    The righteous care for the needs of their animals,
    but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

All of the above -- except does not sleep with us Lambeau is a mover, always looking for better spot. Banks was right between us all the time and Cheli is under the blanket next to me
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Harlea doesn't sleep in bed with us.
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

They both sleep with us
    Wellie is all over the place. Can take him a while to get comfortable but he's generally between us, closer to our feet, or leaning up against Chris. Blue has to have some part of him touching me or he can't sleep.
    He's walked over Chris and Wellie to get to me. He must have his face, paw, butt, some part of him touching me. It's the cutest (and most annoying) thing. You would never guess he's such a mamas boy until bedtime.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Taco & Thor
    Likes (Received)

Taco usually wedges inbetween us. Then my wife wakes us up for snoring to loud, and he huffs down to the end of the bed so she bothers me instead! But the real answer is wherever he wants. Usually with his head resting on my foot, stomach, arm. Only dog I know that can go to sleep in 30 seconds or less!

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)

The boys do not sleep with us. Brutus gets too warm and whines to leave. Frankie will settle down and go to sleep but I wake up with a giant face staring at me. It is a little startling. lol
    My smooshy face boy!

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by YHSublime View Post
    Taco usually wedges inbetween us. Then my wife wakes us up for snoring to loud, and he huffs down to the end of the bed so she bothers me instead! But the real answer is wherever he wants. Usually with his head resting on my foot, stomach, arm. Only dog I know that can go to sleep in 30 seconds or less!
    hahahahahaha, same here we both get blamed for snoring!!

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member Donnam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winnie
    Likes (Received)

Winnie starts sleeping right in between us with her head by our heads, but several times during the night she snuggles over by me and puts her head on my neck. Of course I can't sleep that way, but I let her stay for a while before I move her over because it feels so good! She would sleep that way all night if I let her.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Stacy
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
    Likes (Received)

in between us BUT i have to be facing the wall so she can sleep behind my bent legs if i dont face the wall she will sit as close as she can to my face and wont move until i get in position to her satisfaction, BRAT.... HAHA
    Its so hard being the queen!!!

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    X
    Likes (Received)

Hahaha THERE IS NO WAY THE BOYS ARE SLEEPING WITH US. Not a chance in China. Just trying to sleep on the couch is impossible. Emmitt tries to climb all over you and Rogan puts his nose 1/8 of an inch away from my face. It's hard to snooze with hot Bulldog breath in your face and staring at me. No way

14. Likes Miss Lola liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads