Daily poll: When your bulldog is in bed with you, she/he likes to sleep where?

When your bulldog is in bed with you, she/he likes to sleep where?

• In between us

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • in between/on my legs

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • in between/on my partners legs

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • by our heads

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • right by my head with his/her snoot in perfect proportion to my ear

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • at the foot of the bed

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • under the blankets at the foot of the bed!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • under a pillow!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • my bulldog doesn't sleep in bed with me/us!!

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny, Angel, and Jackson
Penny has my pillows claimed! She lays against the headboard and puts my head between her front and back paws
Angel lays between my husband's legs
Jackson cuddles as close as he can to me usually next to my belly :)
They're a mess! I don't know what we're going to do when they weigh 50+ lbs! I can't sleep without Penny's tiny snores anymore! Lol

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Mickey used to always have some part of him touching me - he could not sleep unless we were touching. Before he passed he got to where he would let me keep an arm on him. Miss that boy. Punk likes to start at the end of the bed and then eventually she will be right next to my head with her head on MY pillow. Missy gets anywhere there is that does not have any other dog or human. he,he

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Ruckus likes to start the night in between my legs using me as a pillow. He'll change positions and sometimes you'll wake up to a little snoring bulldog face on your pillow.

Tara Lewerth

Mar 11, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boss
our boss has to sleep with us, that way I know he is in bed with us and I am not worried that he is roaming around getting himself into trouble. he likes to sleep in between either of our legs or anywhere that us ultimately uncomfortable for us and comfortable for him. he definitely likes to get between us. If i kiss my boyfriend boss likes to come in quickly and stick his nose right in between our faces. God love him <3

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Ty is not allowed up since he still thinks it's cute to pee on my bed if he can. Raven is all over the place. She will start out right in the middle of us with a head on either one of our chest/arm/belly. Then as she gets hot she will move further down and end up at the foot. If hubby is not on the bed she takes over his whole side. She really is just all over the place spreading out on the bed.

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
Belle sleeps with us every night and we love it :) I go to bed first and she takes over my husband's pillow. When he comes to bed she sleeps against his legs. She's very good and doesn't budge all night.

Cassius

Apr 1, 2015
Houston, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cassius
If only I could get him to sleep in the bed with us. We tried a few times and he refuses to sleep. Just runs around the bed and bites "objects" under the cover :(

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
After a little over 9 years, we started letting our Bully sleep with us (had cats that relocated to Grandma's) .. She prefers to start the night off, in between my legs with her head on my thigh. After about 3 hours, my hip gives out and I have to climb out from under her.. Come morning, she's at our feet..

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Miss Bertha Bacon should be packaged as natural birth control!! she sleeps right between us unless I throw a fit. She will literally walk on top of us and wedge her way throwing her weight to get between us.

bramleybaby

Jul 6, 2015
Country
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Bramley
I have taught Bramley to leave the room when I come to bed - for 10 minutes - while I go to sleep ( in peace ) Then she comes straight back in - to the foot of the bed... and so begins the snoring!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Nigel presses up against me as close as he can get...Karly will sleep at the corner of the bed either at the foot or head.

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
There. That's his spot unless we move to much then he'll snuggle daddy. But he doesn't want much to do with daddy any other time. That sweet snoring I can't sleep without it
0bc44bdb608847bcef26ab12e602393d.jpg

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
I tried to move Taco last night, his new thing is sleeping between us. Which is all fine and dandy till the midnight tootin' gets a rolling, and I'm not talking about the snoring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
I tried to move Taco last night, his new thing is sleeping between us. Which is all fine and dandy till the midnight tootin' gets a rolling, and I'm not talking about the snoring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why the blanket is pulled over Dexters behind

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.