Daily poll: When your bulldog is in bed with you, she/he likes to sleep where?

When your bulldog is in bed with you, she/he likes to sleep where?

• In between us

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • in between/on my legs

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • in between/on my partners legs

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • by our heads

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • right by my head with his/her snoot in perfect proportion to my ear

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • at the foot of the bed

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • under the blankets at the foot of the bed!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • under a pillow!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • my bulldog doesn't sleep in bed with me/us!!

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daily poll: When your bulldog is in bed with you, she/he likes to sleep where? :w00t:

bullypoll.png

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Jovi sleeps right on her back, when we lay, I am holding her in my arm on my back and she puts her head on my arm and has the covers over us. Shes a human.... I swear

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
If my husband and I are laying next to each other, Goob will make sure that he wedges himself in between us. His butt will be on my stomach and his head will rest on my husband's stomach. His position changes constantly. In between us, in between MY legs, sharing MY pillow, and at our feet with his head resting on our ankles. He works his way into whatever position he wants and we work around him;).

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
All of the above -- except does not sleep with us :D Lambeau is a mover, always looking for better spot. Banks was right between us all the time and Cheli is under the blanket next to me

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
They both sleep with us :facepalm:
Wellie is all over the place. Can take him a while to get comfortable but he's generally between us, closer to our feet, or leaning up against Chris. Blue has to have some part of him touching me or he can't sleep.
He's walked over Chris and Wellie to get to me. He must have his face, paw, butt, some part of him touching me. It's the cutest (and most annoying) thing. You would never guess he's such a mamas boy until bedtime.

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Taco usually wedges inbetween us. Then my wife wakes us up for snoring to loud, and he huffs down to the end of the bed so she bothers me instead! But the real answer is wherever he wants. Usually with his head resting on my foot, stomach, arm. Only dog I know that can go to sleep in 30 seconds or less!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
The boys do not sleep with us. Brutus gets too warm and whines to leave. Frankie will settle down and go to sleep but I wake up with a giant face staring at me. It is a little startling. lol

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco usually wedges inbetween us. Then my wife wakes us up for snoring to loud, and he huffs down to the end of the bed so she bothers me instead! But the real answer is wherever he wants. Usually with his head resting on my foot, stomach, arm. Only dog I know that can go to sleep in 30 seconds or less!
hahahahahaha, same here we both get blamed for snoring!!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Winnie starts sleeping right in between us with her head by our heads, but several times during the night she snuggles over by me and puts her head on my neck. Of course I can't sleep that way, but I let her stay for a while before I move her over because it feels so good! She would sleep that way all night if I let her.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
in between us BUT i have to be facing the wall so she can sleep behind my bent legs if i dont face the wall she will sit as close as she can to my face and wont move until i get in position to her satisfaction, BRAT.... HAHA :drool:

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Hahaha THERE IS NO WAY THE BOYS ARE SLEEPING WITH US. Not a chance in China. Just trying to sleep on the couch is impossible. Emmitt tries to climb all over you and Rogan puts his nose 1/8 of an inch away from my face. It's hard to snooze with hot Bulldog breath in your face and staring at me. No way

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas sleeps between us, in various positions. He is a mover and will start under the covers at the foot of the bed and work his way up. Some nights he snuggles me so much that I'm on the edge of the bed. Often in the morning I find him with his head on my pillow. Orion isn't allowed in the bedroom every night...only once in awhile. We tried it last night (I'm home alone this week) She came into the room and immediately crashed and was snoring hard. Remember....Vegas is a mover. So he started moving around and it literally pissed Orion off. She tackled him.....so she got kicked out. This is typically what happens every time she climbs into bed with us. During the work day I have them kenneled and I have them both on video camera. I get notifications each time they move. He moves All. The. Time. Orion never moves once she is out.

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
in between us BUT i have to be facing the wall so she can sleep behind my bent legs if i dont face the wall she will sit as close as she can to my face and wont move until i get in position to her satisfaction, BRAT.... HAHA :drool:

Taco will do this during awake hours. He will climb, onto your shoulders if possible, and lick your ears until you play with him, pet him, or just show any attention in general.

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Bentley and Milo used to compete to get the spot closest to my face! They aren't in the bed any more. I would end up with them so wedged up against me or on top of me, I couldn't move.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online