Poll: When your bulldog is in bed with you, she/he likes to sleep where?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Daily poll: When your bulldog is in bed with you, she/he likes to sleep where?

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Daily poll: When your bulldog is in bed with you, she/he likes to sleep where?

Vegas sleeps between us, in various positions. He is a mover and will start under the covers at the foot of the bed and work his way up. Some nights he snuggles me so much that I'm on the edge of the bed. Often in the morning I find him with his head on my pillow. Orion isn't allowed in the bedroom every night...only once in awhile. We tried it last night (I'm home alone this week) She came into the room and immediately crashed and was snoring hard. Remember....Vegas is a mover. So he started moving around and it literally pissed Orion off. She tackled him.....so she got kicked out. This is typically what happens every time she climbs into bed with us. During the work day I have them kenneled and I have them both on video camera. I get notifications each time they move. He moves All. The. Time. Orion never moves once she is out.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Taco & Thor
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: When your bulldog is in bed with you, she/he likes to sleep where?

Quote Originally Posted by stacyhynum View Post
    in between us BUT i have to be facing the wall so she can sleep behind my bent legs if i dont face the wall she will sit as close as she can to my face and wont move until i get in position to her satisfaction, BRAT.... HAHA
    Taco will do this during awake hours. He will climb, onto your shoulders if possible, and lick your ears until you play with him, pet him, or just show any attention in general.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley
    Likes (Received)

Bentley and Milo used to compete to get the spot closest to my face! They aren't in the bed any more. I would end up with them so wedged up against me or on top of me, I couldn't move.
    Kalyn, mom to rescue boys:
    English Bulldog, DOB: March 3, 2010, rescued May 26, 2014
    American Cocker Spaniel, DOB: September 25, 2010, rescued June 1, 2011
    Domestic Shorthair Cat, DOB: November 2013, rescued December 6, 2017

Real Name
    Brandi Salyer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Penny, Angel, and Jackson
    Likes (Received)

Penny has my pillows claimed! She lays against the headboard and puts my head between her front and back paws
    Angel lays between my husband's legs
    Jackson cuddles as close as he can to me usually next to my belly
    They're a mess! I don't know what we're going to do when they weigh 50+ lbs! I can't sleep without Penny's tiny snores anymore! Lol

Bulldog Walker Become a 4 Paw Member Annie1991's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Punk'N (bg), Lilly (corgi - 09.24.08 - 03.07.13), Missy (mixed), Mickey (rescue bd - RIP 02.13.15)
    Likes (Received)

Mickey used to always have some part of him touching me - he could not sleep unless we were touching. Before he passed he got to where he would let me keep an arm on him. Miss that boy. Punk likes to start at the end of the bed and then eventually she will be right next to my head with her head on MY pillow. Missy gets anywhere there is that does not have any other dog or human. he,he

Bulldog Vet in Training g8erjackie's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jackie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruckus and Regina
    Likes (Received)

Ruckus likes to start the night in between my legs using me as a pillow. He'll change positions and sometimes you'll wake up to a little snoring bulldog face on your pillow.

Real Name
    Tara
    Country
    America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Patsy
    Likes (Received)

In between my legs lol. Nothing like 50 lbs on you when you want to turn over!

Potty Trainer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boss
    Likes (Received)

our boss has to sleep with us, that way I know he is in bed with us and I am not worried that he is roaming around getting himself into trouble. he likes to sleep in between either of our legs or anywhere that us ultimately uncomfortable for us and comfortable for him. he definitely likes to get between us. If i kiss my boyfriend boss likes to come in quickly and stick his nose right in between our faces. God love him <3

Bulldog Vet in Training Bizzymammabee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Raven (2011-2016), Tyson & Bella
    Likes (Received)

Ty is not allowed up since he still thinks it's cute to pee on my bed if he can. Raven is all over the place. She will start out right in the middle of us with a head on either one of our chest/arm/belly. Then as she gets hot she will move further down and end up at the foot. If hubby is not on the bed she takes over his whole side. She really is just all over the place spreading out on the bed.
    Always in my heart and never far from my thoughts. See you at the rainbow bridge my sweet little Monkey. R.I.P. Raven.

Real Name
    Olivia
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Belle
    Likes (Received)

Belle sleeps with us every night and we love it I go to bed first and she takes over my husband's pillow. When he comes to bed she sleeps against his legs. She's very good and doesn't budge all night.
    "The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.
    ― Charles de Gaulle

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cassius
    Likes (Received)

If only I could get him to sleep in the bed with us. We tried a few times and he refuses to sleep. Just runs around the bed and bites "objects" under the cover

Bully Bootie Duty
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    daphnee
    Likes (Received)

After a little over 9 years, we started letting our Bully sleep with us (had cats that relocated to Grandma's) .. She prefers to start the night off, in between my legs with her head on my thigh. After about 3 hours, my hip gives out and I have to climb out from under her.. Come morning, she's at our feet..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads