Daily poll: Have you ever tasted/tried your bully's food?

Have you ever tasted/tried your bully's food?

• YES!! (please explain)

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • no way!

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Have you ever tasted/tried your bully's food?
attachment.php

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I know it sounds really weird but I actually will try every treat or food before I give it to my boy. The worst tasting of all was this alligator/crab treat we got him, it was so gritty like sand paper. LOL! Fromms is excellent btw.

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
No way!!! I don't even like the smell that comes out of the container when I open it!!! I used to give Goob turkey bacon...I will eat THAT!20140304_140928.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I have tasted some of Winnie's treats. She eats Orijen Six Fish kibble and I haven't tasted it because I have smelled it!
The treats I've tasted aren't bad. My husband ate a whole baggie of dog banana chips, not knowing that they were dog treats because I took them out of the original bag. Oops! I guess they're not bad!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Errrrrr. nope. I did force my husband to try The Honest Kitchen, since its human grade. LOL He said it needed spices. bwhahaha.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I've tried the Cod Skin treats before b/c i thought i would like it since i love fishy things. Bleh!! Not what i expected in taste--sorta very salty but bland at the same time. It was also super hard.
The other item is the ice cream made from Nature's Variety Instinct; comes in sweet potato and also p-b flavors. Not bad but i prefer human ice cream much more :)

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Im weird like that too i like to see if it taste anything like it smells lmao and it usually DONT!! HAHA

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have tasted some of Winnie's treats. She eats Orijen Six Fish kibble and I haven't tasted it because I have smelled it!
The treats I've tasted aren't bad. My husband ate a whole baggie of dog banana chips, not knowing that they were dog treats because I took them out of the original bag. Oops! I guess they're not bad!

:ROFL:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I have not tried their food, but I buy Wellness fruit and yogurt treats and they are really good.

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
Not sure if this counts but Yes only because I was making their food for the last 5 weeks. It was good, just a little bland as I didn't want any extra salt and my bullies will eat absolutely anything so it didn't matter if it had flavor or not.

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
I do but I draw the line in the sand on licking the slime bubbles dripping down a bully stick after they chew on it.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
NOPE… Fromm's is NOT approved by my physical trainer… :giggle:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol, I haven't tried the dog food or treats, but I do taste their food when I home cook or make homemade treats.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I do but I draw the line in the sand on licking the slime bubbles dripping down a bully stick after they chew on it.
:bad:

If the slime bubble remark didn't do it, the bull penis would. :bad::bad::bad:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.