Daily poll: Does your house smell like "dog"?

Does your house smell like "dog"?

• Yes

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • NO (please explain)

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Does your house smell like "dog"?
attachment.php

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I am quite sure mine does, although I'm so used to it I don't really notice it. I do notice it when the weather is rainy and I come in after being out for a while!

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
House doesn't smell like dog but our hardwood needs mowing. Dang fur even grows under the couches. Mr Dyson has met his match. Ralphie

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Mostly no....but there are times I come in from outside and realize that my house does smell like dirty puppies! Usually a day of baths and kennel pads in the laundry help. Orion's stinky bear has a lot to do with the aroma too. Who would have though that a cute little plush teddy bear can smell so awful!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Just one of the positive side effects of raw feeding...no smell...I'm sure I smell more than my bullys...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I worry about that so I ask people occasionally that I know would be honest.... always been told no

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm like Christine… I wouldn't even know it!!! Lol

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
I mean it is his house right?? Wouldn't be right if it didn't smell like him 😂 honestly I am a wallflower freak. We get them at bath and body works and they have some that are odor eliminating.. They are in every room.

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
I'm a neat freak and I clean obsessively. We've only had Belle since last week but I'm already very careful to clean up after her. She tends to drool on the couch so I clean them at least twice a day and I vacuum nightly. Our house is new so I'm dedicated to keeping it smelling fresh :cool: We also have two little boys and a cat so it's a full time job.

deerhuntress

Jan 24, 2015
Alabama
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
It has in the past but I've took out the blankets from the cage and the smell left with them.

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny, Angel, and Jackson
I discovered swiffer wet jet with Gain, and my house smells amazing for at least an hour or so! I also have a Shark that I steam clean the floors with that makes a huge difference, too! For the most part it doesn't stink. The puppy pads go straight outside to the garbage, toys get a bath at least once a week, and they don't really like their beds so they get a spritz with febreze a few times a week, washed once a month and they're good to go!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Nope, we stay on top of baths, and every time he gets a bath, his blankets, bed, pillows all go in the wash while he's bathing. I'll also do a quick vacuum before I put everything back down, and I spray an antibacterial/anti fungal lysol around his "areas" where he sleeps... that can't be washed (floor, carpet). So he's clean, and all his "laundry" is clean with him. Ha!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online