Daily poll: Have you ever had to wipe your bullys butt?

Have you ever had to wipe your bullys butt?

• Yes of course

Votes: 49 100.0%
  • NO way!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
of course! My wife laughs that I do it but I say unless she wants brown spots all over her leather furniture she should be thankful. I have a strange issue with Hershey..unrelated to butt wiping but related to butts. I have been blessed that neither Chumley or Hershey ever have accidents in the house. Chumley peed in the house the first day we got him and then never again since. Hershey has been perfect also except recently I find small hard balls of poop on the floor. It happens so rare i thought maybe it was stuck on his butt and fell off when he came inside. It turned out to be something completely different..Hershey is very skittish and nervous. He barks at everything..a strange noise outside at night, the radiators gurgling, my son trying to sneak in at 4am. Then last week during one of his barking episodes I saw a small ball of poop fall out of his ***! Mystery solved! Has anyone ever experienced this? I guess his barking puts pressure down below and if there's a poop on deck it just flies out! @dolphin @2BullyMama @bullmama @ddnene @Manydogs @Marine91

: ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: this still kills me!

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
of course! My wife laughs that I do it but I say unless she wants brown spots all over her leather furniture she should be thankful. I have a strange issue with Hershey..unrelated to butt wiping but related to butts. I have been blessed that neither Chumley or Hershey ever have accidents in the house. Chumley peed in the house the first day we got him and then never again since. Hershey has been perfect also except recently I find small hard balls of poop on the floor. It happens so rare i thought maybe it was stuck on his butt and fell off when he came inside. It turned out to be something completely different..Hershey is very skittish and nervous. He barks at everything..a strange noise outside at night, the radiators gurgling, my son trying to sneak in at 4am. Then last week during one of his barking episodes I saw a small ball of poop fall out of his ***! Mystery solved! Has anyone ever experienced this? I guess his barking puts pressure down below and if there's a poop on deck it just flies out! @dolphin @2BullyMama @bullmama @ddnene @Manydogs @Marine91

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: this still kills me!

Brucey Baby

May 19, 2015
England
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruce
2 to 3 times a day, well....I told my partner she does a better job so she does it haha

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.