Daily poll: Have you ever had to wipe your bullys butt?

Have you ever had to wipe your bullys butt?

• Yes of course

Votes: 49 100.0%
  • NO way!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Manydogs=many butts! (and other ASSorted also!)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
of course! My wife laughs that I do it but I say unless she wants brown spots all over her leather furniture she should be thankful. I have a strange issue with Hershey..unrelated to butt wiping but related to butts. I have been blessed that neither Chumley or Hershey ever have accidents in the house. Chumley peed in the house the first day we got him and then never again since. Hershey has been perfect also except recently I find small hard balls of poop on the floor. It happens so rare i thought maybe it was stuck on his butt and fell off when he came inside. It turned out to be something completely different..Hershey is very skittish and nervous. He barks at everything..a strange noise outside at night, the radiators gurgling, my son trying to sneak in at 4am. Then last week during one of his barking episodes I saw a small ball of poop fall out of his ***! Mystery solved! Has anyone ever experienced this? I guess his barking puts pressure down below and if there's a poop on deck it just flies out! @dolphin @2BullyMama @bullmama @ddnene @Manydogs @Marine91

OMG… I'm trying NOT to bust out laughing from the "POOP ON DECK" comment :rofl: You know I completely understand the son sneaking it at 4am, remember my son set off the house alarm?!! Poor Hershey… hey maybe that's how he got his name?!! Hershey kisses… LMAO!!!

You have TOO much going on at your house Jim, poor baby is a mess… Lol

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
of course! My wife laughs that I do it but I say unless she wants brown spots all over her leather furniture she should be thankful. I have a strange issue with Hershey..unrelated to butt wiping but related to butts. I have been blessed that neither Chumley or Hershey ever have accidents in the house. Chumley peed in the house the first day we got him and then never again since. Hershey has been perfect also except recently I find small hard balls of poop on the floor. It happens so rare i thought maybe it was stuck on his butt and fell off when he came inside. It turned out to be something completely different..Hershey is very skittish and nervous. He barks at everything..a strange noise outside at night, the radiators gurgling, my son trying to sneak in at 4am. Then last week during one of his barking episodes I saw a small ball of poop fall out of his ***! Mystery solved! Has anyone ever experienced this? I guess his barking puts pressure down below and if there's a poop on deck it just flies out! @dolphin @2BullyMama @bullmama @ddnene @Manydogs @Marine91

Can't say that I have run in to this but I can definitely see it happening with these buggars.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: No Buster will fart pretty loud when he barks but has never shot a poop canon ball!! @Chumley Sounds like Hershey takes his guard dog duty very serious and that ain't no $hit!! LOL!!!!!!

:laugh:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm glad to see nobody voted "NO way".

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
First thing every morning and then after every poo, which can be 3 x a day! Can't believe my first post is about wiping butts! On second thought, yes I can, we are talking about Bulldogs after all!

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
Everyday after every potty break. He even knows it. I call him to the guest restroom, and he will follow me, turn around, and look at me sideways waiting. LOL

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Everyday after every potty break. He even knows it. I call him to the guest restroom, and he will follow me, turn around, and look at me sideways waiting. LOL

Mine does the same.... she will turn around, butt facing me of course! and turn her face to see me get the wippies!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Hubby laughs at me. I thought the booty wiping was done when my skin kids were all potty trained. Leave it to me to get fur kids that need constant booty wiping. Raven is pretty good since she has the tiniest tail ever. Ty on the other hand needs constant wiping. Thankfully I have his poo pretty firm now so it's getting better. When guest/visitors see me doing it they are a bit taken back. Oh well. I wouldn't trade those two buggers for anything in the world.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.