Daily poll: Have you ever had to wipe your bullys butt?

Have you ever had to wipe your bullys butt?

• Yes of course

Votes: 49 100.0%
  • NO way!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Have you ever had to wipe your bullys butt? :baby:

attachment.php

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Many many times, my wife does a great job!! :ROFL:

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
Twice a day, every day!

I had to do it once when we had some family over and the look on their faces was priceless.

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
More times than I care to mention. Thought my butt wiping days were gone once my children reached a certain age, guess I was wrong!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
of course! My wife laughs that I do it but I say unless she wants brown spots all over her leather furniture she should be thankful. I have a strange issue with Hershey..unrelated to butt wiping but related to butts. I have been blessed that neither Chumley or Hershey ever have accidents in the house. Chumley peed in the house the first day we got him and then never again since. Hershey has been perfect also except recently I find small hard balls of poop on the floor. It happens so rare i thought maybe it was stuck on his butt and fell off when he came inside. It turned out to be something completely different..Hershey is very skittish and nervous. He barks at everything..a strange noise outside at night, the radiators gurgling, my son trying to sneak in at 4am. Then last week during one of his barking episodes I saw a small ball of poop fall out of his ***! Mystery solved! Has anyone ever experienced this? I guess his barking puts pressure down below and if there's a poop on deck it just flies out! [MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
of course! My wife laughs that I do it but I say unless she wants brown spots all over her leather furniture she should be thankful. I have a strange issue with Hershey..unrelated to butt wiping but related to butts. I have been blessed that neither Chumley or Hershey ever have accidents in the house. Chumley peed in the house the first day we got him and then never again since. Hershey has been perfect also except recently I find small hard balls of poop on the floor. It happens so rare i thought maybe it was stuck on his butt and fell off when he came inside. It turned out to be something completely different..Hershey is very skittish and nervous. He barks at everything..a strange noise outside at night, the radiators gurgling, my son trying to sneak in at 4am. Then last week during one of his barking episodes I saw a small ball of poop fall out of his ***! Mystery solved! Has anyone ever experienced this? I guess his barking puts pressure down below and if there's a poop on deck it just flies out! @dolphin @2BullyMama @bullmama @ddnene @Manydogs @Marine91

BANKS! Happened on occasion, but she did do this... once while we were sleeping, woke up to a nugget in the sheets. :giggle: on hubby's side :laugh:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Well, [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] , I can't say that I have -one of the few strange things that hasn't happened to me!(yet..) Perhaps you should rename him cannonball? I just guess he puts his all into it! Hershey being the nervous type, sounds like a good candidate for a thundershirt. Being so nervous-that sometimes happens(sorta' like an air gun...)-but luckily for you, it is solid. Some very nervous types get the very loose stools! I know this is not funny to you(or your wife) so I am keeping mum.

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: No Buster will fart pretty loud when he barks but has never shot a poop canon ball!! [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] Sounds like Hershey takes his guard dog duty very serious and that ain't no $hit!! LOL!!!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg yes, I've found random poo nuggets before! :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk