Daily poll: Is the inside of your car covered in bully hair?

Is the inside of your car covered in bully hair?

• YES

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • NO (please explain)

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[h=2]Is the inside of your car covered in bully hair?[/h]

bullypoll.png

If NO, what do you do to keep it so clean and fur free?

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I said no because I have leather seats and I can just wipe it down. Brutus sits like a nice young man while in the car and Frankie travels in a crate in the back of my explorer. He was never taught car manners and no matter what I try, I can't break him of his craziness. I really think he is happier and more relaxed in his crate anyway. Now, if you asked about doggie slobber on the car windows, that would be another story. :eek:

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor nowadays rides in the back in a safety crate and there is quite a lot of dog hair back there! So no hair on the seats but outside his crate, yes!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
We also have leather seats but I use a cover for the back. I vacuum it all the time. Yes, I'm anal with keeping my car hair free..lol..

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
There is a commercial on TV for febreeze. It says "you think your car smells like this(shows dog sitting in car) but it really smells like THIS!" Whole car is a big shaggy dog)
They used MY car for the doggy car!!:ROFL: I am Mrs.USTABEE ( I used to be so particular.....) But I did get Febreeze..................................

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Yes; it is impossible to keep the truck seats dog hair free with 2 bullies and a catahoula so we just keep our work clothes in plastic and change when we get there. It still doesn't keep hair off of us but that is why we buy lint rollers by the gross. hehe

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Yes but we have a sheet on the back seat for her shes weird if the sheet isnt on it she wont get in the vehicle the black seat is a monster to her lol

santinomom

Jan 22, 2013
Rochester, New York
Bulldog(s) Names
Santino
yes but I also cover it when Santino rides with me but I still vacuum it often but a little bully hair never bothers me[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.