Daily poll: Does your bulldog have a morning routine?

Does your bulldog have a morning routine?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • Sort of

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Does your bulldog have a morning routine?
attachment.php

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yep. Same thing every morning. Up at zero dark thirty for potty. Then breakfast. After breakfast nap until 0730. Then it is game on until dinner.

LP LP LP

Oct 31, 2014
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Fred
I wake Fred at 5am, when I get up for work. After a cuddle and fuss I let him out for a wee then he gets fed. About an hour later we go for a 20 minute walk, then he curls up on his bed whilst I leave for work. The girlfriend normally gets up an hour or so later and fusses him some more. This routine is repeated almost daily.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Yes Bella does she sits on the end of the bed until she knows her breakfast is in her bowl she eats, comes back in our room sits on the bed and watches me put makeup on and do my hair then out to potty and if anything different happens in the morning like me getting on my tread mill because i missed the night before she freaks OUT!!! acts like someone beat her haha tip toe threw the house to the side of the bed, its weird because she sees the treadmill run every night, but mess around and get a routine off balance she dont like it at all...silly girl!!:p:scared::fie:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Definitely! the boys have ME trained. Get up by 6am, fix my breakfast, fix their breakfast, let them out to potty, do dishes, prepare their snacks, make sure house is dog-safe, put Finn in his crate w/snack, leave Tate out w/his snack, then I'm out the door...!

keystnlabs

Dec 27, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Agatha Gump
Agatha Gump rises when I wake her Highness...about 6:00am We go to the balcony to potty (both businesses) as she loves her Porch Potty. We then leave for work where she runs the chemical company until about 3:00pm. Back home it is 'game on' until dinner about 5:00ish. Agatha Gump is a piece of work, no doubt.

022.jpg

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
god forbid i mess with their schedule.
As SOON as brian leaves for work, brutus starts whimpering, he leaves at about 6:10, my alarm goes off at 6:15. If i'm not up and feeding them right then, the whimpering just keeps going. I get up, feed them and they go potty. The come back in, get into MY bed and go back to sleep, meanwhile, I'm up for the day. This happens even on the weekends.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We are up at 530am during the week… potty, breakfast & of course the dogs take a morning siesta!!! Lol

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Lately we get up at 730, potty, breakfast and then out on the balcony to bark at whatever she may see. But today I had to be at work at 7 am and the lil princess was not excited about going outside. It took her forever to do her business. I had to carry her several times on the way back to the apartment. And she hates being carried lol Then it took her even longer to go up the stairs. Poor baby isn't use to getting up so early lol

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Yes, he sleeps!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Up at 0415 hours. Bentley is ready to go and we have to wake up Princess Jewel who thinks that this time in the morning is just as screwed up as having a picnic in a free fire zone. Once she is up out to pee and poop. Breakfast then back out at 0600 and the I have to go to work.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
During the week: 5:30 am Chris takes one out a time for potty, then at 6 I feed them breakfast.
Weekends: nothing happens before 7ish. And if they're still sleeping, 7:30.

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
My husband works nights and I work late afternoons so our routine is somewhat backwards. I wake up around 10:30/11:00am and feed Goob. He eats then scratches at the door so he can potty (both). I get ready for work and Goob lays next to me chewing his bone while I do my makeup. When I leave for work, Goob goes back to bed with his daddy until daddy leaves for work around 2:00pm.

Sometimes my husband doesn't get home until 4:00AM! By the time we eat dinner, clean-up, shower, and get in bed...it might be close to 6:00AM sometimes 7:00. BUT If 10:30 comes around Goob will wake up, jump off the bed, and sit near the wall until he gets breakfast. So I'll get 3+ hours of sleep, get up, feed him, potty break, then we BOTH get back in bed!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.