Daily poll: Do you put a cover (sheets, blankets, etc.) on your furniture to protect it from your bulldogs?

Do you put a cover (sheets, blankets, etc.) on your furniture to protect it from your bulldog?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Do you put a cover (sheets, blankets, etc.) on your furniture to protect it from your bulldog?

attachment.php

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Yes, Vegas primarily lays on the leather loveseat, he has done some good scratches. So I do throw a sheet (we live in FL. blanket to hot) over the loveseat to protect the leather. BUT every night I get home from work the sheet is on the floor and Vegas is all sprawled out on the leather loveseat.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Nope. We have microfiber so we vacuum it weekly and steam clean it once a month.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Yes we have leather and Ftse has scratched it and I put a throw on it and I hate having a throw on it them I get in trouble not Ftse

JennyBean

Nov 21, 2014
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Farley Foo (8 1/2 yrs old) RIP My precious FarlyFoo 7/24/2017
Yes, we put a pet throw on the sofa. It keeps Farley from smearing drool on the edge of the cushions. He never has tried to get on the furniture since we have owned him. He just wipes his face on anything at his level it's hard not to when you have that kind of an underbite.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor has lately been allowed to nap on our bed, but only when the bedspread is on. At night, he sometimes sleeps at the foot of my son's bed, and there he knows he must stay in a designated spot. I'm not afraid of him destroying anything but for hygienic reasons I don't want him on our bed sheets.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
only time i did is when Banks was sick

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
No, I protect my furniture by not allowing the boys on them:tongue:

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
No, Dozer lays where ever he wants, but he doesn't drool. I wipe his mouth and face after he drinks water, that's the only time there is a problem. He doesn't go outside much, but if he has been out for a while walking around the house, I brush him to get any dirt he may have picked up. He loves a bath so he gets hosed off often. My only issue with him is his tail pocket and that is cleaned daily, sometime a few times if needed. He sleeps on the bed, and under the covers and right up against me. Usually by my shoulder. He is a snuggle bug which is the best thing about him. Gosh I love my Dozer.

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
Hubby built us a bench in place of a couch. I sewed up cushions to fit and we just drag them in as needed. There's a blanket and comforter that we can use as well. It is really their couch. Lulu has a step now so she can get up when she wants. (She just learned to use her step. We are so proud. ) I just give it a good wipe down and wash the blankets.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Yes, for our leather couch. It's still scratched up, but I imagine it would be in much worse shape without the throws..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online