Daily poll: Do you have any artistic pieces of your bulldog in your home?

Do you have any artistic pieces of your bulldog in your home?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Do you have any artistic pieces of your bulldog in your home? (ie: painting, clothing, blankets, etc.)

attachment.php

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Well not specifically of my bulldog except for photos. We have a cement bulldog in the garden and of course a couple of bulldog pictured blankets.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Yes, my son's got a t-shirt and a pillow case with Castor's picture (we printed a photo of Castor on transfer sheets that you then just iron on).
In his bed, there is actually another bullldog pillow case, from H&M Home, plus an IKEA bulldog!bulldogs bed.jpg

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Cement bulldog sculpture greeting guests as they walk into the front door.

Two bulldog figurines - one says, "Want milk? Got beer." and the other says, "Want beer? Got milk."

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yep, we have some cement figures of our bullies

IMAG0102.jpgIMAG0103.jpgIMAG0104.jpg

The first two I painted, and the last one we had a woman at the place we bought it paint it for us. We gave her a pic of Buddy boy to go by. The first one was painted from a baby we lost due to pneumonia, and the second one was from a pup in the same litter, in fact he is on the right on my avatar pic, Buster.

JennyBean

Nov 21, 2014
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Farley Foo (8 1/2 yrs old) RIP My precious FarlyFoo 7/24/2017
Yes we have a cute garden statue I found at Ross. And I painted this portrait of Farley so I can have him forever staring at me. :D

Farley Progress Final.JPGFarley sitting pretty.JPG

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
I have the first one we lost(Midge) in a large photo canvas we got done at Cosco. She hangs out over my desk. We plan to have ones of Dulce and Daisy made also. I have a Zelda Wisdom figurine that looks a bit like Tank. There's three bulldog themed bumper magnets stuck to the fridge. My giant coffee cup is covered in Bulldogs. There's the coffee table books, socks, boxer shorts, two tee shirts,my charm bracelet has a bulldog charm for every one I've had or lost, Monster Bootybaseball cap and sweater and there's about four wall hanging plaques to be hung
We representin yo.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Yes I have a Christmas tree ornament from the ornament exchange in 2012 that was made from a picture of Ftse and some photos displayed of him

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yes... we have several paintings. One that Steven Sullivan did for us after winning a contest and another that Drago did for us. One for winning a contest and another on commission.

I won an Andy Warhol type canvas of Orion several years ago.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Yes... but I don't know if I can call it artistic cos I made them myself:tongue: I have small paintings of my bulldogs and their foot prints in clay:).

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have some art done by my creative furkids!
x m12nZ2zz8SwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
DSCF5264.JPG

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online