Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Does your bully eat grass?
attachment.php

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is a cow grazing!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Nope, never....He's to busy eating SAND~!!!! :cursing: I swear I was going to post a thread tonight. It has been MONTH'S since he has ate sand. As of today we are 5 for 5. He come's in dripping wet cement for the last 5 days :yell:

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
Lola eats grass, wood, and dirt as soon as she is outside. She rips my lawn up in big clumps.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yup. They're also part cows. Lol. They especially love eating the grass pucks after the grass has been mowed. Blossom will dive into those and swallow a whole pile of grass, and then she chokes, so I have to keep her off the grass after the maintenance crew has been in to mow. Otherwise they just graze and eat a little bit of grass. I've heard that they eat grass because they have an upset tummy, and so will eat it and then throw it up to make their tummy feel better, but I also heard that this was a wives tale? If its not a wives tale, then wouldn't that mean they have too many tummy aches, because they're eating grass all the time?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas loves when we mow. He gets excited when the grass is wet and leaves clumps. We mowed on Saturday and he wants outside all the time. The last 2 nights he's gotten me up at 2am....not just to go potty, but to snack on some frozen grass clumps.

It's insane.

Orion doesn't eat clumps....she likes to nibble on the long grass blades.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Ugh… YEAH!!! Wally pulls it up by the roots, but his favorite is the sprinkler heads!!! I think that should be a new poll question… LMAO!!!

boxorox

Jul 2, 2014
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Lola eats grass, wood, and dirt as soon as she is outside. She rips my lawn up in big clumps.

Same with Ruby. Anything that grows out of the dirt.....dirt included. She roots around like a pig.....I have no lawn really, just Ruby's playground.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I answered yes, but it's yes for Voitto and no for Usko. Voitto drives me nuts with his grass eating habbits:bitching:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Well, we had a beautifully landscaped yard BEFORE our little darling Brutus came to be. We had beautiful plants around the pond, Ornamental trees in planters, etc....THEN came the DEVIL!! Everything was level like a nuke was detonated in my poor back yard. Then came the second half of trouble(Frankie) and now forgetaboutit!!! Oh well, what can I do? I love them anyway!!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm in the process of greating a beautiful garden. It will take a few years and it will be surrounded by a fence so my little helpers can't ruin it....

Well, we had a beautifully landscaped yard BEFORE our little darling Brutus came to be. We had beautiful plants around the pond, Ornamental trees in planters, etc....THEN came the DEVIL!! Everything was level like a nuke was detonated in my poor back yard. Then came the second half of trouble(Frankie) and now forgetaboutit!!! Oh well, what can I do? I love them anyway!!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Sometimes, only to throw up the grass soon after.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Nope. Mabel won't WALK in the grass except to poo and then she runs to the sidewalk. The princess doesn't like the way it feels on her dainty feet!

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
Yup, after he's done chasing & eating the leaves. Picking up sticks & prancing around as if: look at me mommy, look what I got. Haha.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.