Daily poll: How many times a day does your bully go poop?

How many times a day does your bully go poop?

Votes: 2 6.7%

Votes: 17 56.7%

Votes: 8 26.7%

Votes: 3 10.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more then 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Bentley is the Poopinator. He can go twice in the morning and twice-three times in the evening. No one can touch his farts either. They will clear the room.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Once a day usually. Sometimes 2 but also sometimes none (yes it's normal, raw food dogs have small poops and sometimes they don't go until the next day).

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
I don't even want to imagine dealing with it.

Ruby is strange....she will only poop in our yard. She can go for a 45 minute walk, then want to into the yard so she can do her business. We try to keep it picked up and my wife insists on bagging it.
This weekend, I dug a fairly large hole in one corner of the yard.....I have been throwing it there. I suppose that will not work well in the summer, but for now it seems o.k.

I made my own poop box using a plastic trash can. Basically, I dug a large hole, put a foot of gravel and sand on the bottom, then put a plastic trash can with a lid and the bottom cut out and holes drilled through the sides. Then I buried the thing with dirt so all you see is the lid. The trash can I got has this pop up lid that you push with your hand. Since it's buried in the ground, I just step on it with my foot to open the lid. So then I dump poop in there, put a scoop of Septonic and run the hose on it.

I think it works for me because I have raw fed dogs. Raw fed dog poop when just left out in the yard crumbles to dirt in 3 days...

boxorox

Jul 2, 2014
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
I made my own poop box using a plastic trash can. Basically, I dug a large hole, put a foot of gravel and sand on the bottom, then put a plastic trash can with a lid and the bottom cut out and holes drilled through the sides. Then I buried the thing with dirt so all you see is the lid. The trash can I got has this pop up lid that you push with your hand. Since it's buried in the ground, I just step on it with my foot to open the lid. So then I dump poop in there, put a scoop of Septonic and run the hose on it.

I think it works for me because I have raw fed dogs. Raw fed dog poop when just left out in the yard crumbles to dirt in 3 days...

Thanks for the ideas. I had planned on building a better doggy septic system in the spring. Which makes me wonder how well it will work in the winter, if at all....obviously I will not be running water.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I have 5 dogs. I am thinking off selling it. As we get about a ton of poop a week

Tell me when you have a business plan, I have 7 dogs right now, you can start a South African franchise:tongue:

I voted 2, Boeboe and Bennie poops 1-2 times a day. Joey on the other hand is to lazy to poop properly, she can poop 2-4 times but only a little at the time.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks for the ideas. I had planned on building a better doggy septic system in the spring. Which makes me wonder how well it will work in the winter, if at all....obviously I will not be running water.

Yeah, I live in Florida... so we don't really stop wearing flipflops all year round... a few days during January/February we may have to wear socks with our flipflips (LOL). The Septonic powder doesn't work under a certain temperature (I think it's 40F, not sure).

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Interesting concepts for disposal. Our county, and most of WA, requires that we dispose of it in the trash.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, WA considers doggie dooley systems as similar to a septic system leak. I have a friend in Spokane who flushes his dog's poop down the toilet.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.