Daily poll: How many times a day does your bully go poop?

How many times a day does your bully go poop?

Votes: 2 6.7%

Votes: 17 56.7%

Votes: 8 26.7%

Votes: 3 10.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more then 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
On an average day how many times does your bully poop?

attachment.php

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks is a one and done girl..... Cheli, on the other hand, goes 2 sometimes 3x a day

boxorox

Jul 2, 2014
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Usually 2 sometimes 3 depends on how much exercise she gets and what time of the day she gets it.
As for me...once a day.:yes:

boxorox

Jul 2, 2014
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
I have 5 dogs. I am thinking off selling it. As we get about a ton of poop a week

I don't even want to imagine dealing with it.

Ruby is strange....she will only poop in our yard. She can go for a 45 minute walk, then want to into the yard so she can do her business. We try to keep it picked up and my wife insists on bagging it.
This weekend, I dug a fairly large hole in one corner of the yard.....I have been throwing it there. I suppose that will not work well in the summer, but for now it seems o.k.

minibull

Sep 4, 2014
Midwestern USA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buttercup
2x on average. 3x if she is very active that day. She is a pooping machine but fortunately mostly poops in our yard so I don't have to lug around a bag of poop on every walk.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
both of mine poop twice a day. Once in the morning and then an after dinner poop. Brutus usually only poops in his yard, but Frankie will poop everytime I bring him somewhere. Just ask [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION], he knows ;)

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
3 or four times.

1st thing in the am. I feed him then 15 min. later, the 2nd. then noontime - he may or may not (3rd) and then after his meal at night.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
both of mine poop twice a day. Once in the morning and then an after dinner poop. Brutus usually only poops in his yard, but Frankie will poop everytime I bring him somewhere. Just ask @Chumley, he knows ;)
Ha ha I asked your daughter where you were at one point and she said picking up Frankie's poop. It wasn't necessary..there are Hershey land mines all over my yard lol!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Ha ha I asked your daughter where you were at one point and she said picking up Frankie's poop. It wasn't necessary..there are Hershey land mines all over my yard lol!
It's so embarrassing. He has to poop every where we go! I'm the only person alive with poop bags in my purse!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
3 maybe 4 times a day for Raven. Tyson is a pup so he seems to go a lot right now.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.