Daily poll: How does your bulldog react to you dressing them up?

How does your bulldog react to you dressing them up?

• Excitement

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Stinkeye

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Freezes

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Indifference

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Terror

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How does your bulldog react to you dressing them up?
bullypoll.png

Happy Halloween!!!! :halloween8::pumpkin::halloween8:

boxorox

Jul 2, 2014
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
I find it extremely strange that Ruby seems to enjoy it. She does not like hats or wigs, but just about anything else....

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Blue is terrified, Wellie's indifferent. I won't dress Wellie up though because it'll give Blue a heart attack.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks is indifferent... she just normally has a look of 'really?' Cheli freezes in place and tends not to move at all - or will walk in ways to try and get it off

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Full out battle be prepared to be bit then given the stink eye and all that for a coat imagine a costume i would be in the emergency room

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
He will attack his outfit first, to send me the message, hey what are you putting on me now? Of course I have my way and then he will be frozen for a while, only then he will start his normal ways to say, yeah, whatever.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I used to have fun dressing dogs up. This crew won't let me-if I dress one up, the others pull their clothes off. I can't have no fun.:fie:I can dress them,but the sharks are circling waiting to pull them off.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Violently! I'm would be visiting [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] in the emergency room.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
she dont much like it until she gets around ppl that oooo and ahhhh over her she she prances around with a smile and tongue hung out!! haha

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
It's a battle to get in on Wally, but then once he calms down he seemed OK w/it… I was worn out though… LMAO!!!

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgDozer gets excited when I pull them out. He seems to like them as long as I don't put on any chin straps or hats. He is such a good boy. He lets me take them on and off as many times as I want. I just show him one and say come here. This is just another reason I'm crazy about my boy.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion freezes. That is when I take the photos. Then comes the stink eye....then she will flop down with a huge sigh. Or try to play/eat/remove the costume! If it's a shirt...she hates it at first, but warmth for her overrides the people looking at her and snickering.

Vegas won't walk around with a costume on...but he will sit and let me take photos of him.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. Love the stories. Dozer will fight you to put it on and try to bite at it, but once it's on he will give you the stink eye and he freezes up. Blossom doesn't really mind putting it on, but will just sit and not move. I have to dress them separate from each other though, because Dozer likes to pull Blossoms clothes off. That's why I don't have too many pictures of them dressed together, just separately.

Most Reactions