Daily poll: Have you found the right food for your bulldog?

Have you found the right food for your bulldog?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Because of allergies and allergic reactions to everything under the sun and stomach problems in the world of bully,

Have you found the right food for your bulldog?

attachment.php

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We have found the right base. Now we are just going through the whole find the right protein game.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
The right food, the left food, the up food, the down food, my food, their food. The food list is endless........and the beat goes on and on.........:rofl::rofl:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yes, at least for now, I hope. Blossom has always been allergic to chicken, salmon, and sensitive to corn and grains since a puppy, we had to switch her food 4 times before we found Fromm's Beef Frittata, and we had been feeding this food for the last 2 years, but then she started showing some signs of allergy symptoms to the beef, not as bad as when she was on chicken or salmon, but she was licking her paws a lot, and was a little pink, but it was Dozer who showed the most allergy symptoms. He had never had any food or allergy issues, but he started to lick his paws excessively to the point that his paws were soggy, and they had changed to a reddish colour, I suspect it was the start of yeast, because his paw pads were a little yellow, and his ears smelled a little sour. He didn't have a ear infection or redness in his ears,but he was scratching. The thing I noticed the most was that he was shedding excessively, I had a dust pan everyday. From him, and when I pet him, his fur was flying in the air, also he had goopy eyes. I switched them both to Fromm's Lamb and Lentil about 3 months ago, and so far they are it's doing well on it. I hope they continue to tolerate it, because I'm running out of protein sources. I'm wondering if being on the same protein (beef) for two years caused an intolerance?

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I thought I did until yesterday when someone posted they found metal in it...

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Wally was on Fromm's Beef, but he still have tear stains… back to the drawing board!!!

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2013
Bryan, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lula Belle & Big Chief
We are in the process of switching from Blue Wilderness- Rocky Mountain Recipe to Merrick- Duck & Sweet Potato. We'll see how it goes.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Raw is our right way.

triggerSnores

Jul 21, 2014
For Trigger yes, Winston is a whole other story. Was hoping to have them both on same food.... Hahahahaha! ! I'm so silly! !
Trying Winston on Fromm Game Bird. We shall see. ... Fingers crossed.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online