Daily poll: Does your bulldog love to play tug of war?

Does your bulldog love to play tug of war?

• Yes

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Does your bulldog love to play tug of war?
attachment.php

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
One of Banks favorites... we never let her win, she has enough beeotchyness, no need to add to it :D

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
I actually voted no, because Castor doesn't know whether he likes it or not... We've never played tug of war with him as I don't want him to even consider trying to pull something from me. He doesn't always drop things on command, but I can always open his mouth and take the ball or toy, etc. without problems, and I've always thought that if we would engage in tug of war play he would not let us take things from him so easily.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Blue and Wellie both love it. Kinda funny to watch too. One will always let go, just so he can hump the one still holding it..lol.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
My Hubby and I don't play it with Baz, but the kids love to and he loves it, we tried to discourage with the kids as Baz thinks he is on level or the boss of them.

H

HoldenIron

Absolutely! He gets so wound up I have to make my boys stop playing with him because I'm afraid Abraham will have a heart attack.

Most Reactions