Daily poll: Has your bully chewed up any prized possessions?

Has your bully chewed up any prized possessions?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] I love your avatar. He looks gorgeous.

My most prized possessions are my bags- I collect handbags.
Neither one will ever (Blue got close once) get their grubby, little, fat paws on them.

Bulhei

Sep 23, 2014
Osaka
Country
japan
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank has eaten three or four remote controls my friend's cell phone a couple bras the legs of our chairs he's had my glasses in his mouth before but knows they are good for a trade:) he's my prized possession

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
ooh, i should mention Blue's chewed up a Tablet of Chris', and my old Kindle. Chris was very unhappy about the tablet.. :(

santinomom

Jan 22, 2013
Rochester, New York
Bulldog(s) Names
Santino
Well, let's see..... as a puppy, Santino chewed every piece of living room furniture I owned to the point that it all had to be replaced; corners off coffee table; shoes, especially flip flops, reading glasses, leather work glove, but as of late and now that he's almost 8 yrs old, he has chewed and destroyed 3 of my new gramdson's pacifiers !!!!! lol

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
[MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] I love your avatar. He looks gorgeous.

Neither one will ever (Blue got close once) get their grubby, little, fat paws on them.

Thank you he looks like he had a hard night with his tie pulled to the side LOL

TheWook

Jun 22, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullitt
My finished Police background packet.

Relayed by Jawa junk towers.

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
One of my UGG boots, the window sill and our area rug just recently. It's been there since before we brought her home and it's like last month she just discovered that it's there! Crazy dog...

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June

My bf jokes that June will someday get ahold of my LV bag. That is NOT a funny joke! He says she just has good taste like me...

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
My bf jokes that June will someday get ahold of my LV bag. That is NOT a funny joke! He says she just has good taste like me...

lol.. I have one LV. The Neverfull GM in DE. I used it everyday when we were in Florida. It's the most low maintenance bag I own.

But my one true love is Balenciaga. Have about 20 of 'em. :ashamed:

ltpyro

Jul 9, 2013
Anaheim, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinnamon and Pepper
Well they were not my prized possesions but my fiance had a pair of slippers that were purple and hairy (not sure how else to describe them). Anyways she had these slippers for years and were her favorite thing to wear around the house. Well one day we came home to some peices of rubber all over he living room floor. It actually took us a while to figure out what the rubber was from. Well it was from the soles of those slippers. I think it worked out great as I was trying to get her to trow them away since they were old and really nastly looking.

kirstyrebe

Sep 27, 2014
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
ronnie
my I pad :( needless to say it does still work but it's hard work with multiple cracks going through the screen lol

Dekkoid

Oct 3, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Libby and Abby.
I woke up one morning to find a chewed up N64 cord. :/

Avito

Oct 10, 2014
Country
Mexico
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
mmmm.. not like prized but when i just got her all my livin room,10 pairs of shoes maybe more.... ohh ohhh yeaa my STL cardenals 2012 World series cap.. dammm but still love her...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.