Daily poll: Has your bully chewed up any prized possessions?

Has your bully chewed up any prized possessions?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Has your bully chewed up any prized possessions? :w00t:
attachment.php

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Jewel got hold of a book of the wife's that was given to her by her grandmother. Instead of reading...she chewed. This was several months ago when she was a puppy-puppy. We told her that items like that are not puppy approved.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Couch, shoes, outside chair cushions, tables of all varieties, the list is endless!!! Hey [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION], has Walter eaten anything??? Hehe :cool:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We have been very lucky... as none of our three ever touched something that was not their toy

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
My $500 prescription glasses and my hubby's prescription glasses. He loves remotes to the TV too....but nothing lately. We have learned to keep these two things picked up.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Couch, shoes, outside chair cushions, tables of all varieties, the list is endless!!! Hey @ddnene, has Walter eaten anything??? Hehe :cool:

Well I don't consider the sprinkler system or the water hose a prized procession so I had to vote NO!!! Lol

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Not with the boys. Yet. When our Olde English Percy was alive we came home and he got into the dining room. He ate the leg of her Great Grandmothers dining room table leg. Then for desert he ate a half panel of Sheetrock off the wall. I was more amazed than mad. Now Weesie thought differently. Women are funny about things.

triggerSnores

Jul 21, 2014
Trigger- yes! ! 6 legs of kitchen chairs, 4 pillows, 2 dog beds, 1 remote, 2 pairs glasses, 1 gate, 1 leash, 2 harnesses, 1 superman action figure, a few socks, heaven knows what else .... naughty puppy. Winston doesn't chew anything. All in all it balances out, right? ??

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Well, two incidents when he was a pup: he chewed on a library book (we had to pay for a new one, of course, but the librarian laughed and said there are many dogs who love books) and on the corner of a shelf.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Well I don't consider the sprinkler system or the water hose a prized procession so I had to vote NO!!! Lol

Yeah mine arent prized possessions either. I dont think I have any prized possessions. I dont value material things like that. So I had to go with everyday things.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Not with the boys. Yet. When our Olde English Percy was alive we came home and he got into the dining room. He ate the leg of her Great Grandmothers dining room table leg. Then for desert he ate a half panel of Sheetrock off the wall. I was more amazed than mad. Now Weesie thought differently. Women are funny about things.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm cracking up about the sheetrock… I have a friends who's lab ate the molding from around the base of the wall!!! How in the world… Lol

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
I was impressed how he knew not to eat the electrical. We Baby Proofed our house but didn't think of Baby Proofing behind the Sheetrock.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
My dining room suite chairs and a wall and the foot rungs on the bar

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online