Daily poll: How does your bulldog get your attention?

How does your bulldog get your attention?

• Barks

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Whines

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Scratches at your arms or legs

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Jumps on you

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I did vote scratches at my arm or leg but that's probably not all he nudges me with his head or will give one small yap

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
How about, everything above and more!

Stiggy usually barks like crazy, or whines, or sits on you till you're forced to pay attention to him.

Punkin scratches you, and digs deep into your skin. lol. Kidding. But, really, it hurts when he scratches. Super adorable though.

tcatalla

Jul 1, 2014
Rylie would paw at me for attention. If she wants to play, she would nibble on our hands and feet. Lol

hulses5

Jun 30, 2014
Country
ukI
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
Sit on me, if I'm doing my sit ups, he either lies across my stomach, or sits behind me and puts his paws on my head preventing me from getting up, and then proceeds to lick the living daylights out of my ears, or run past with either my husbands or my kids dirty socks

shamrock13

Sep 4, 2013
Absecon, New Jersey
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
Hooch will just come and sit in front of me (usually when I'm cooking in the kitchen lol) tilt his head back and just keep looking up at me. Sometimes he will take his head and bump my leg, then sit, then tilt and look up. It never fails to make me laugh. He is just so darn adorable. Shamrock13

Brilloluna

Jul 20, 2014
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cricket (2014-) Willa: (2001-2013)
Cricket growls, barks, jumps on me, stands on the sofa armrest, gnaws on me, and waves a paw to get my attention... :)

Avito

Oct 10, 2014
Country
Mexico
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Usually Lola will just come next to me and scratch if she wanna play or attention, if she wants something else like "open the door, let me pass she whines, and if she wanna be cuddle she comes and put her head intop of my leg...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.