Daily poll: Do you have Bully insurance?

Do you have Bully insurance?

• Yes (Which carrier?)

Votes: 27 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • No but I do have an account set aside for emergency

Votes: 13 19.7%

• Total voters

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
No. I have savings for vet bills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
We have major medical / emergency though VPI & pay $64 a month. With $250 ded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jessica is that only in USA? I know your mom is an hr from was wondering if she has insurances to :)

chopkins

Nov 15, 2013
Chicago, IL
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ernie
I don't have pet insurance, however, I will say EBN has saved me at least $1k in vet visits to date. We've been to the vet twice in 2 years for his annual checkup, Thank you for all the recommendations, advice and remedies from everyone on here!
Of course, if something is really wrong with him down the line (knock on wood) we won't hesitate to visit Dr.
Love
Ernie IMG_6079.JPG

tyree213

Nov 26, 2012
New Orleans
Bulldog(s) Names
Gilbert, Scarlet
Like I mentioned in a quote, just got nyala a month ago, did their quote $200 deductible and $105 a month. So I dont see were "do it when you bring your puppy home" kick in any cheaper.

I only said that because if you enroll at 8 weeks theres less confusion about pre-existing issues. Their prices vary by region. Some are reasonable and some of their quotes are high. I began using pets best for one of my other dogs and it is cheaper than trupanion. They all have their positives/negatives though.

jdeveaux

Bully Buttler
Jan 12, 2016
Sugar Land, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jupiter
We just registered Jupiter for Nationwide VPI Whole Pet with wellness since she is only a puppy we shouldn't need to deal with pre-existing conditions.

The policy is very straight forward with very little exclusions and it covers regular visits, shots, spaying, and so much more. I'm friends with an insurance broker who ran all the major pet insurance options and Nationwide was the best bang for the buck. We're paying $66.00 a month with a $250 a year deductible and no policy maximums.

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
Mine does not have it. I researched the cost, and the pay out doesn't seem to be there. That being said, I have money set aside for emergencies.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I only said that because if you enroll at 8 weeks theres less confusion about pre-existing issues. Their prices vary by region. Some are reasonable and some of their quotes are high. I began using pets best for one of my other dogs and it is cheaper than trupanion. They all have their positives/negatives though.

I see.... will check it out as im in Canada and some insurances in USA wont insure pets here. Thank you Tyree

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I don't have pet insurance, however, I will say EBN has saved me at least $1k in vet visits to date. We've been to the vet twice in 2 years for his annual checkup, Thank you for all the recommendations, advice and remedies from everyone on here!
Of course, if something is really wrong with him down the line (knock on wood) we won't hesitate to visit Dr.
Love
ErnieView attachment 95580

Im sure we have or will be saving alot of vet bills cause of our walking dictionaries in here. BIG THANK ALL!!!

penguinspam

Feb 13, 2016
Poole, UK
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Betty
We don't have it for Betty, we looked into it and because of her age/breed/etc, it would be about £50 per month (a little over £70). We do have an emergency credit card just for her and will be setting savings aside as well.

spectacularone

Apr 9, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winni, Hank, Otis
I researched for 2 months and read every word of every policy before going with FIGO Pet insurance. They cover the vet visit itself, had fewer exclusions. I did decide to not insure my older bully because it seems like too many things would be "pre existing". So my two guys that were under 1 costs about $64 each for $200 deductible and 90% coverage. They just paid a huge claim ($2,000) when my 5mo got pneumonia from aspirating on some vomit so I have absolutely no complaints. They even sent out a get well card.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.