bullypoll.png

boxorox

Jul 2, 2014
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Ruby often farts while she is urinating and I find it hilarious! I think she pushes too hard. The other day while on a walk squeezed off a small deposit while peeing!:w00t:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks only does (that I can hear) when she is not feeling well

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
YES!!! Bella does not know how to mind her manners lol she is stanky!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. My guys used to pass gas, and clear out the room or car, when they were on Royal Canin dog food. When we switched to Fromm's and went grain free, this stopped, and they hardly ever fart anymore. Blossom will fluff (5because she's a lady) lol when she is nervous, and Dozer will fart once in a while when he's scared as well, but not very often. I also noticed that their poops don't smell as bad as it did before, don't get me wrong it still smells, it is :poo: after all. Lol

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I would be extremely happy with a sometimes or hardly..between the two of them my bedroom smells like a sewage treatment plant.

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
Oh my goodness...Goob's nickname is skunk butt!!! He has had caused company to say..."I'm sorry but the smell is REALLY making my stomach hurt!" hahaha Sometimes when he barks, he also lets out a squeak.

Kucha

Feb 10, 2013
Country
Tokyo Japan
Bulldog(s) Names
Kucha
Kucha is a polite lady, she comes close to us, let one out and leaves.
Only the smell (not too bad though) lingers around...

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Lol. My guys used to pass gas, and clear out the room or car, when they were on Royal Canin dog food. When we switched to Fromm's and went grain free, this stopped, and they hardly ever fart anymore. Blossom will fluff (5because she's a lady) lol when she is nervous, and Dozer will fart once in a while when he's scared as well, but not very often. I also noticed that their poops don't smell as bad as it did before, don't get me wrong it still smells, it is :poo: after all. Lol
Fluff? Is that Viking for SBD?....silent but deadly. LOL.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. No. When I was growing up, my Mom used to tell my sister and I that only men farted. She said that we were ladies and that ladies fluffed or made a fluffy. Lol. Maybe it is a Norwegian thing. I'll have to ask her. :LMAO:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Lol. No. When I was growing up, my Mom used to tell my sister and I that only men farted. She said that we were ladies and that ladies fluffed or made a fluffy. Lol. Maybe it is a Norwegian thing. I'll have to ask her. :LMAO:

LOL.

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
Fatso let's loud ones rip constantly but Romeo has the silent but deadly ones that make you leave the room lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.