Daily poll: Does your bully like to eat ice?

Does your bully like to eat ice?

• Yes

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • other

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Not Banks.... but, my Frenchie, Cheli LOVES, LOVES, LOVES it

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Best snack ever for my two. I make ice with a little bit of beef broth for some extra flavor, they LOVE it.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Both the boys love Ice like it's CRACK!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Emma is my ice eater. All will eat it but Emma needs it at times as she pants quite a bit. Sometimes even in the middle of the night she'll get warm and start panting. I get up and go get her a couple ice cubes and she eats them and goes back to sleep. She's always been a panter too.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Emma is my ice eater. All will eat it but Emma needs it at times as she pants quite a bit. Sometimes even in the middle of the night she'll get warm and start panting. I get up and go get her a couple ice cubes and she eats them and goes back to sleep. She's always been a panter too.
I do this for Frankie as well. He always pants. I panic most of the time even though I know he is not over heated because his butt is in the AC all the time but Ice will help and I put cold cloths on his belly, arm pits, and groin.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Nigel loves ice, popsicles and ice cream. So does Karly.

BoldDeGuard

Aug 4, 2014
Montana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir BoldDeGuard
I'm not quite sure yet. I gave Bolder his first piece last night and he pushed it around the floor till it melted. He's still figuring things out. 10 weeks tomorrow :)

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm not quite sure yet. I gave Bolder his first piece last night and he pushed it around the floor till it melted. He's still figuring things out. 10 weeks tomorrow :)
Awwwwe he's still a little guy.

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Meatball LOVES ice! It's actually how my daughter bribes him to do what she wants!

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
Yup, Goob loves ice. We ask him if he wants a Popsicle and he will run to the freezer. On hot days, I put two handfuls of ice in his water just to keep him cool. I used to put chicken broth in ice trays for him but one day I tried to give him regular ice and he spit it out. All he wanted were the chicken broth ones. Ha, little stinker...We switched back to regular ol water.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online