Daily poll: Is your bully afraid of just about everything?

Is your bully afraid of just about everything?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Same here! She is afraid of absolutely everything that has been said in all the other responses. I find myself explaining to other people why she wont let them pet her. People will come close and runs the other direction... and I am always justifying her behaviour like a mother!!!

The other day our maintenance guy had to move his mop because Izzy would not cross the hallway to go potty.... he was laughing out loud saying that I abused of her with a broom before!!! I was like "No I did not!!!!".

Oh bullies!

boxorox

Jul 2, 2014
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Everything and everyone except dogs and her family.

The most disappointing thing is that she will not let people approach her much less pet her....and they all want to.

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Mayhem is scared of so many (ie. most) things, but he is most afraid of baseball caps! Yes, apparently a baseball cap is a sure sign that Satan himself has walked into our home, because he absolutely loses his mind and will not stop barking and hiding until the cap is removed. If you happen to remove the cap when he is near you, your legs might get broken in his attempt to vacate the area as soon as possible.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
when it was just Amber she used to be afraid of the chainsaw but since it is two of them I don't think they are afraid of anything. They attack just about anything not within the norm. We cannot mow the lawn with either of them outside because they will attack it. Amber loves anything with wheels on it.

MARY BARNES

Aug 27, 2013
Country
CANADA
Bulldog(s) Names
ELLIE 2013-2017....Rocky RIP (2005-2013)
My daughter came home and placed her hoody on the stair banister. Ellie was barking and creeping and peeing at it .I had to move it after I stopped laughing.

BoldDeGuard

Aug 4, 2014
Montana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir BoldDeGuard
Wow, not my guy...9 weeks and charges anything he thinks is threatening. One brave little dude.

alyw9876

Jul 18, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Milly
People with hoods on or covering their face freaks her out. I put on a mask and Milly freaked hard. I took it off and it was like she hasn't seen me in years. She is also terrified of thunder not fireworks and brooms and baby gates. Not much else. Lol

nsuojanen

Dec 10, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Humphrey
Humphrey is afraid of most things... The vacuum, broom, mop, cardboard boxes, even empty 12 pack soda boxes. He's afraid of baby toys that can be pushed, or move unexpectedly. Although he is not afraid of thunder or loud noises. He is such a wimp!

ownedbymillie

May 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Milly
Vacuum cleaner & buckets, oh & a dress I had hung on a door handle, couldn't work out what Miss Milly was barking at until I saw the dress which was at the other end of the hall......

Marubadu

Jul 27, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sammy
Had a birthday party for my son and the balloons deflated overnight so they were sitting just above the floor...went a bit nuts. Partly because he thought they were big balls and partly because they were floating. Must have been like a bad acid trip.

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
The vacuum cleaner is George's arch nemesis. He hates the thing. And he was petrified of thunderstorms until we got him the miracle worker- Thundershirt. He is a new man!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.