Daily poll: Is your bully afraid of just about everything?

Is your bully afraid of just about everything?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Is your bully afraid of just about everything?
attachment.php

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Yes everything and anything except for these ugly creaturesimages.jpg Cane Toads

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
OCD, paranoia, scared $hitless, you name it - Bocephus is it

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
My male Bulldozer is afraid of everything including his shadow. Lol. He's afraid of loud noises, crashes, dishes, the vacuum, the dishwasher, thunder, traffic going by, our fans in the house, the garbage cans, and just today I posted about a new thing that scares him. They have rescaled our driveways and parking spaces in our complex today, and they put yellow plastic caution tape across the driveways, so nobody will park there. I took Dozer out for a potty break, and he completely lost it, he wouldn't walk past the tape, because it was blowing in the wind and making noise as it was rustling. He was shaking, and he laid on the ground and rolled on his back and refused to walk. People were laughing at him, they thought something was wrong with him. It took me about 20 mins to get him back inside the house. He's such a chicken.

MyLittleEcho

Mar 4, 2012
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Echo
Omg yes! He barks at everything & runs like a girl! Funniest thing is a box that blocks part of his way is a definite DONT pass as it will get you! :no: He will cry & cry for you to get his toys if they are under or near "something " that might move! Lol!!! Echo got so scared once, he peed all over! Lmao!

Jul 24, 2014
illinos
Bulldog(s) Names
sophia
just a little while ago I moved the vacuum cleaner 2 feet..mind you I didnt turn it on or use it in any way. I just moved it. later she went into that room and started barking and barking...she noticed the vacuum cleaner was moved and was barking at it. took a while for her to calm down and except its new location.. shes like that with most things. heaven forbid I get out the ladder to do something ,she barks non stop..add a power drill.. and omg she goes crazy!! my little OCD bully I wouldnt have her any
other way

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Mayhem is afraid of almost everything :(. This is what happened when the FedEx guy showed up while we were outside.....took me an hour to coax him out of hiding with hot dogs and cheese!

u2yry2e6.jpg

japyduha.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Jewel just doesn't like lowd noises. Bentley on the other hand, was afraid of the dark and and loud noises until Jewel got in his face and showed Bentley around not to be afraid. What a big Sis for the little guy.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I have one bully who's afraid of everything but the other bully...and one bully who's afraid of nothing but the other bully.

Frankie's Mama

Jul 9, 2014
Muskegon, MI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
loud noises, quiet noises, the broom, the vacuum, ummmm yea, a lot of stuff.. except for the tiny tree frogs in my yard.. he LOVES those.. smh.. :down:

- - - Updated - - -

Mayhem is afraid of almost everything :(. This is what happened when the FedEx guy showed up while we were outside.....took me an hour to coax him out of hiding with hot dogs and cheese!

u2yry2e6.jpg

japyduha.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Poor baby!! What a sweety!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Lol these responses crack me up! Otis and khloe, yes!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.