Poll: Have you ever been head butted when trying to give your bully a kiss?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily poll: Have you ever been head butted when trying to give your bully a kiss?

Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Have you ever been head butted when trying to give your bully a kiss?

I said no, but then my son reminded me that he actually got a thick lip from a bulldog kiss not long ago!

Wrinkle Wiper
    Real Name
    Nina
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir BoldDeGuard
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Have you ever been head butted when trying to give your bully a kiss?

Not from my bully, he's only a pup. But my lab gave me 6 sets of double black eyes and a crooked nose this last year.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Kori
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
    Likes (Received)

Broken cheek bone, broken nose and multiple fat lips - worth it for a bulldog kiss. Although I am much more careful now
    My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

James Hond, My Sunshine

Wrinkle Wiper
    Real Name
    Nina
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir BoldDeGuard
    Likes (Received)

Update. Broken nose #7 since July 2013. Ugh does it ever stop? But only two minor black eyes today. :-(

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Goob
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Not me but my neighbor got a black chin. She was bending down and Goob was jumping up... They were best friends when we were in Cali and I asked her if she was ok. She was holding her chin and she kept saying "I'm fine. I'm fine. Don't worry. It was worth it to kiss goobalicious." BUT a week later when we were retelling the story to other friends, she confessed that she thought she blacked out for a minute when it happened cuz he hit her so hard!!!! Her chin was BLACK for a good 3 weeks.

Bully Bootie Duty
    Real Name
    Amanda
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
    Likes (Received)

My husband has taught Frankie, "give mama kisses" or "give me kisses".. and he does.. he gives the biggest, wettest, BEST kisses EVER! I think my husband is regretting teaching that.. Frankie seems to get more kisses than him now!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads