Daily poll: Has your bully ever run away from home?

Has your bully ever run away from home?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 22 84.6%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Has your bully ever run away from home?
attachment.php

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
No thank God. When we are in the backyard, Jewel and Bentley are supervised (i.e. my wife and/or I). Any other time, they are on a leash with one or both of us. BTW...I am so happy Tazzie was found and is back with her owner even though she did not run away on her own accord.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
no, thank goodness. Ruthie would never but i'm not so sure about brutus. he has no attachment to us and would go anywhere with the first person that offered him a ball.

adamslater

Dec 6, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Not really running away but close. When Winston was a puppy he slipped out the screen door at camp when no one was looking. Really didn't think he was capable of opening it because he was so small. Thankfully he was found just behind the camp checking out some bushes and trees. Let's just say that screen door now has a latch. Otherwise he has never taken off on us.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
YES~!!! When Vegas was a little over one year old, he was petrified of the door in the kitchen that led to the garage. One day our water heater busted and I had to call someone to come and fix it in the garage. Vegas and I stayed in the house and let him do his thing. After he was done he came inside and I payed him. A few minutes later I noticed Vegas was "missing" I totally freaked out, looked in every room, yelling his name. I was convinced the guy that fixed the hot water heater stole him!!!

I was literally shaking from head to toe and I go out with my bare feet and start yelling for Vegas and running down the street looking for him. Well all of a sudden I spotted him, 3 doors down taking a dump in my neighbors yard :w00t: That was the day that Vegas "grew a pair" went out the kitchen door and right out the garage door. I was so relieved to find him and get him home that I never even went to clean up his :poo:!!!!! The first and only time this has happened.

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
Nope, one is a velcro dog and the other would rather be inside than out. Whenever we go to someone else's house, she immediately finds the door! LOL

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yes, Lucy when she was young, we were in the front yard and she slipped out of her leash, and took off down the road and thank goodness she stopped before she reached a busy intersection.

kimberlyvela

Aug 4, 2013
San Jose, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
O'Malley
Yes, O'Malley did at 9 months. The dog park is directly across the street from my residents. While talking to other owners, she decided (off leash) she was tired and left to go home.

Within less than a minute, I realized she gone, I turned around and saw her walking toward the entrance pillars of the park.

I yelled loudly stop, she ignored & continued on. I ran to catch her, but she decided to run too. Finally, parallel about less than 250 ft away from her, I saw her getting ready to cross the street, cars were coming from my direction, so I got in the middle of street signaling them to stop while she casual waddled across.

Thereafter each time we go to the park, I reinforce the commands with a loud firm voice. That was a scary moment.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
We ne ver leave the girls out of sight and they are in a fenced in yard. They run from me and hide when they have done something wrong but that usually consists of hiding under the diningroom table and looking out at me.

tyree213

Nov 26, 2012
New Orleans
Bulldog(s) Names
Gilbert, Scarlet
My oldest did once he wont go far though, he was right across the street inside the store lol

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
No, but he did get out once when we had someone staying with us who took no care when coming in and left the door open and stood there and let Ftse out and there was two children walking down the street and Ftse spotted them and run straight to them I was so scared a car would come by as we live on a corner and cars roar up the street.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online