Daily poll: When you go on your holiday/vacation who do you leave your bully with?

When you go on your holiday/vacation who do you leave your bully with?

• Family

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Friends

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
When you go on your holiday/vacation who do you leave your bully with?
attachment.php

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
Usually my mom will come live at the house with the dogs while we are gone. Otherwise, they get boarded at the Pawington Hotel near our house. You gotta check this place out! Makes me wonder why I never thought of opening a K9 Hilton.
www.thepawington.com

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Bocephus gets to go and shack up with his love. Rogue is a 170 lb Mastiff that adores him!!! He will be going over tomorrow for the next 5 days.

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
Henry is staying with my sons friend and her family.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Diesel stayed with my friend 100 yds down the street, when he had him last diesel had a bit limp :fie:
i was mad as hell, esp when he couldn't give me an explanation....
for the honeymoon family is house watching so my tribe of dogs will be peachy :D

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse goes to my daughters house and bosses her two dogs around they are both scared of Ftse one is a Rottweiler and the other a Staffy

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have never gone on a real vacation in my life. If I get the chance to visit my sister(13 hr. drive) the dogs go with me.

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
We are very lucky that my parents Nana and Papaw love our bullies, so they pick them up everyday while we work and if we go on vacation.They are the only ones I trust even though they sneak them naughty treats.lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
We usually take Tank with us. It's hard to let just anyone watch him because we worry about him the whole time and bullies are a lot more responsibility than most dogs. Not many people understand that. So usually we'll leave him with my bf's Dad if we have to.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
We did a stay-cation this year and had Jewel and Bentley with us. I have been perusing EBN for pet vacations so we will have the kids with us. I would let my in-laws watch them but they are up there in age and my father-in-law did not realize how strong the bullies are and took him for a walk when we recently visited. So that resource is out. I hear horror stories about kennel cough at some of these camps and boarding establishments that we are afraid to try them.

Dolly

Sep 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Libby and Gus
It's always a stressful time. We have someone come to our house but the dogs aren't thrilled.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
lol.. i can't imagine anyone watching Blue. Our Bullie has more needs than either me or my husband.
Anyway, he goes with us. This means our vacations have turned into road trips up and down the east coast. So much for my dream of seeing Japan.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.