Daily poll: When you go on your holiday/vacation who do you leave your bully with?

When you go on your holiday/vacation who do you leave your bully with?

• Family

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Friends

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

iggypiggy

Dec 8, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Iggy
My sisters, my mom or a great friend of my son's takes care of him. He gets so much attention when we are away!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lola usually goes with us, but for some trips this isnt possible. Once I flew my younger brother to stay with Lola while we were in Belgium for 4 days. Next time, a friend of mine stayed at my place for a whole week. This upcoming time, my brother is brave enough to drive here and watch Lola while we are in Boston for 4 days. Three times we've had to leave her in three years. If my brother or friend couldn't make it, I'd beg one of you fine folks to watch her at your place!! :)

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Diesel stayed with my friend 100 yds down the street, when he had him last diesel had a bit limp :fie:
i was mad as hell, esp when he couldn't give me an explanation....
for the honeymoon family is house watching so my tribe of dogs will be peachy :D

diesel went to my best friend who has a bully called Wulma....(as I trust this guy with my life)

the other 4 went to our breeder friend

we take the kids and other family to Blackpool for a long weekend in October. I really missed the dogs at honeymoon
hopefully Sarah will be happy to get ££££ from me and leave me at home with the dogs

- - - Updated - - -

Diesel stayed with my friend 100 yds down the street, when he had him last diesel had a bit limp :fie:
i was mad as hell, esp when he couldn't give me an explanation....
for the honeymoon family is house watching so my tribe of dogs will be peachy :D

diesel went to my best friend who has a bully called Wulma....(as I trust this guy with my life)

the other 4 went to our breeder friend

we take the kids and other family to Blackpool for a long weekend in October. I really missed the dogs at honeymoon
hopefully Sarah will be happy to get ££££ from me and leave me at home with the dogs

Frankie's Mama

Jul 9, 2014
Muskegon, MI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
I take my Frankie pretty much everywhere I go! We haven't been on a vacation that he couldn't go on but I imagine if we did, Grandma would take him and spoil him rotten!! :yes:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.