Poll: When you go on your holiday/vacation who do you leave your bully with?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily poll: When you go on your holiday/vacation who do you leave your bully with?

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: When you go on your holiday/vacation who do you leave your bully with?

We did a stay-cation this year and had Jewel and Bentley with us. I have been perusing EBN for pet vacations so we will have the kids with us. I would let my in-laws watch them but they are up there in age and my father-in-law did not realize how strong the bullies are and took him for a walk when we recently visited. So that resource is out. I hear horror stories about kennel cough at some of these camps and boarding establishments that we are afraid to try them.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Libby and Gus
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: When you go on your holiday/vacation who do you leave your bully with?

It's always a stressful time. We have someone come to our house but the dogs aren't thrilled.

The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

lol.. i can't imagine anyone watching Blue. Our Bullie has more needs than either me or my husband.
    Anyway, he goes with us. This means our vacations have turned into road trips up and down the east coast. So much for my dream of seeing Japan.

Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Iggy
    Likes (Received)

My sisters, my mom or a great friend of my son's takes care of him. He gets so much attention when we are away!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola & Foxie
    Likes (Received)

Lola usually goes with us, but for some trips this isnt possible. Once I flew my younger brother to stay with Lola while we were in Belgium for 4 days. Next time, a friend of mine stayed at my place for a whole week. This upcoming time, my brother is brave enough to drive here and watch Lola while we are in Boston for 4 days. Three times we've had to leave her in three years. If my brother or friend couldn't make it, I'd beg one of you fine folks to watch her at your place!!

agingermom's minion and cabana boy Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    jimmy
    Country
    Scotland .
    Bulldog(s) Names
    diesel - paisley & nula
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjj View Post
    Diesel stayed with my friend 100 yds down the street, when he had him last diesel had a bit limp
    i was mad as hell, esp when he couldn't give me an explanation....
    for the honeymoon family is house watching so my tribe of dogs will be peachy
    diesel went to my best friend who has a bully called Wulma....(as I trust this guy with my life)

the other 4 went to our breeder friend

we take the kids and other family to Blackpool for a long weekend in October. I really missed the dogs at honeymoon
    hopefully Sarah will be happy to get from me and leave me at home with the dogs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjj View Post
    Diesel stayed with my friend 100 yds down the street, when he had him last diesel had a bit limp
    i was mad as hell, esp when he couldn't give me an explanation....
    for the honeymoon family is house watching so my tribe of dogs will be peachy
    diesel went to my best friend who has a bully called Wulma....(as I trust this guy with my life)

the other 4 went to our breeder friend

we take the kids and other family to Blackpool for a long weekend in October. I really missed the dogs at honeymoon
    hopefully Sarah will be happy to get from me and leave me at home with the dogs

Bully Bootie Duty
    Real Name
    Amanda
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
    Likes (Received)

I take my Frankie pretty much everywhere I go! We haven't been on a vacation that he couldn't go on but I imagine if we did, Grandma would take him and spoil him rotten!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads