Daily poll: How often do you clean out your bullies ears?

How often do you clean out your bullies ears?

• Daily

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Weekly

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How often do you clean out your bullies ears?
attachment.php

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I clean them every day. Now, by "clean" sometimes it can be simply getting a tissue and wiping out any excess gunk i see. So not necessarily putting in the ear wash and all that. That may be once a week when it's more of a "deep cleaning".

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Ugh, Brutus is prone to ear infections so I try to at least squirt the ear wash into his ears. This is while I'm trying to wrestle him down while he is trying to eat me!! Sometimes I try to sneak attack him while he is sleeping. Of course, it never works and I have to run for my life! :( He hates having his ears done as much as his nails!!! Frankie's ears are always clean so I leave him alone, but I check him daily.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Maintenance every other day. We do not want to go through antoher ear infection with Jewel. Bentley has been pretty healthy and weekly for him.

Cuddles116

Jan 15, 2013
Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock & Brink
We officially do the boys ears with Vet's Best every week to 2 weeks, but they do daily maintenance to each other so even waiting that long there usually isn't much to clean out :) Super cute to watch them take turns on ears lol

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Elmo gets his ears cleaned about every 3 days, a good cleaning that is. Elmo's ears are really never dirty with gunk.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I clean them with a tissue every day or two and the ear wash at least once a week Ftse has had a few ear problems so I am always checking them

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.