Poll: Do you give your bulldog table food during your meals?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily Poll: Do you give your bulldog table food during your meals?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Belleau Wood
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily Poll: Do you give your bulldog table food during your meals?

What ever left over green beans the kids have after the table is cleared I will put them in the bowls for the dogs. Both of my pups will sit about 5 feet from the table and just wait to see if one of my kids will drop something and they both go for it, so who ever is fastest gets it. This doesnt happen very often as my kids know I dont want them eating the food

Pooper scooper Become a 4 Paw Member Butterbean's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Butterbean and Biscuit
    Likes (Received)

Sorry guys, But of course we do. The face gets me everytime, i know I am a sucker.

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I said sometimes..but vary rarely. Never "during" the meal. We use to NEVER share. Mark's mom wanted "visitation" with Vegas during the week, so before she moved in with us, we would drop him off at her place for the day. She would share everything with him. Coffee (bad) tea (bad) and whatever was on her plate. Now she lives with us and we have scolded her and scolded her. Vegas will sit by her chair during dinner and whine. It's her own fault. She started it. She gets irritated with him, but she should never have shared in the first place. Now, she will give him a bite of her food after she's done. We've even scolded her about that. She is alone with him all day Tues, Wed and Thurs. He hasn't broken the habit yet..so I'm thinking, neither has she.

I just realized...I put some pop rocks in their mouths earlier. Since this wasn't a meal...and I was doing it for video purposes..it doesn't count.

Wrinkle Wiper Become a 4 Paw Member kiss1069's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Coda
    Likes (Received)

i voted no but when i make bacon ill give Coda and Xander(shih tzu) half a strip each coz they look at me with them sad eyes but other than that i dont coz they might come to expect it and get under my feet when im cooking in the kitchen which up till now they dont do...unless they smell the bacon hehehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads