Poll: Has anyone ever asked you how much you paid for your bulldog?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily poll: Has anyone ever asked you how much you paid for your bulldog?

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Has anyone ever asked you how much you paid for your bulldog?

yes al, the time I remember once when I was working I childcare one of the mums said to me where can I get one and I was so amazed as she couldn't pay her child care fees but wanted to buy a bulldog I just said they are expensive and just as expensive to care for. I suggested she got a different breed

Bully Bootie Duty
    Real Name
    Amanda
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Has anyone ever asked you how much you paid for your bulldog?

People have asked and I just tell them "enough"!! lol

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    X
    Likes (Received)

I really caught an earful at the bank over Father's Day. My daughter lives in Asheville North Carolina. She invited Weesie and I to come over and go to an Asheville Tourist Baseball Game Fathers Day Sunday. My daughter works at a studio and is an talent agent. Real artsy fartsy if that's spelled right. Well I had to say no. Which our whole family is kind of weird but my daughter understood. There was no way we could leave the two puppies alone that long. Their little bladders would not go on hold for a baseball game. Why you would of thought I had Killed My Daughter. Those gals at the bank was mad at me for days. Ralph how could you treat your daughter like that. But like you guys say bully + puppy X two= you have taken on a big responsibility that requires a lot of work and routine. I told my daughter to give me a rain check and I would pay for everything. Of course she like that idea for Father's Day better because I would also have to take her to her Japanese restaurant. I am glad I found you guys to help keep me and our puppies in line for house training and advice. Thanks for having me. Ralph

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Matt
    Country
    United states
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rocco
    Likes (Received)

I've gotten that a lot of times. But as mentioned, what I paid for him is just a drop in the bucket from what I've spent on him!

ALL the time, especially when she was really little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

Some have said to me, I bet he costs a pretty penny, I just smile.

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Buster
    Likes (Received)

Yeh... I wouldn't take that well... not after having my Buster stolen. I got that kinda thing a couple times. Now i don't and won't trust anyone. Smh..

agingermom's minion and cabana boy Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    jimmy
    Country
    Scotland .
    Bulldog(s) Names
    diesel - paisley & nula
    Likes (Received)

Sort of. They say stuff like there adorable. I d love to have one. What do they set you back. Its not in a nosey way. 😄

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads