Poll: Have you ever considered disguising your bullys crate?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily poll: Have you ever considered disguising your bullys crate? If so...how?

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Have you ever considered disguising your bullys crate? If so...how?

Quote Originally Posted by Ftse 100 View Post
    we don't have a crate Ftse has a baby playpen the old wooden type that he sleeps in have tried not using it but then he just sits where goes and whimpers for it.

awwwe, that's cute.

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Have you ever considered disguising your bullys crate? If so...how?

Only at Christmas I wrap garland around the top and have a huge big bow that sits on top, and of course his stocking hanging off the side, once again I am so glad Vegas is a lover and not a chewer, EXCEPT for a certain Christmas shark he got, lol. @pdolphin27, that is really the only thing he has chewed or destroyed in years.

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    Only at Christmas I wrap garland around the top and have a huge big bow that sits on top, and of course his stocking hanging off the side, once again I am so glad Vegas is a lover and not a chewer, EXCEPT for a certain Christmas shark he got, lol. @pdolphin27, that is really the only thing he has chewed or destroyed in years.
    hahaha!! He tore the sharks heart out!! I found one of those exact same squeakers this weekend and CANNOT find which toy it came from, so sad to think there's a toy walking around our house without a heart.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Kori
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
    Likes (Received)

I tried covering my Rampages up a few years back when he was still around. He screamed all night long
    My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

James Hond, My Sunshine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads