Which physical part of your bully do you love the most??

Which physical part of your bully do you love the most?

• Nose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wrinkles

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Wiggly Butt

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Which part of your bully do you love the most .. difficult to choose I know!! :crazy:

Please explain your answers if you would like to!!

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
No contest ... just love to watch that wiggly butt!!! :heart:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Everything about her is loveable. Can't pick a part.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I love all of them, of course, but I really love those wrinkles! I've never had a breed with wrinkles and they are the best!

L

Lucy-licious

Thats a hard one :*(
Ilove her wrinkles, no! her nose, no! her muzzle, no! her tummy,
Oh i guess i just love her whole :luv:

bullylover4ever

Dec 30, 2010
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
not named yet
love love the wrinkles, but everything about him is what makes hims so lovable....so everything!!!

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
It's like saying which part of a 1923 Ford roadster do you love the best? You can't seperate it down to one item, because it's the total effect of the over-all package. They are all unique, in their own special way. However they are all adorable and you accept them as is in their total package. Because with one of their unique traits missing.........they just aren't English bulldogs.

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
I chose other, cause I can't pick just one thing! I love Bertie's nose, I love to see her rear end wiggle, her tongue when it is handing out. So other is the only thing that really fits here!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Well I picked other. I want to say EVERYTHING but if I had to pin it down more I could narrow it down to 3. Ears, I love Samson's ears (I'm actually a big fan of dog ears in general, one thing I LOVE about my beagle Loki). I kiss his ears all the time. Then his muzzle, it's so soft. I kiss the side where his whiskers come out all the time, like I'm kissing his "cheek." Then I really do love the wiggle butt, Samson does the wiggle butt dance everyday when I come home. I even sing to him when he does it "booty shaking, all night long" LOL. Such a weirdo I know!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
It's like saying which part of a 1923 Ford roadster do you love the best? You can't seperate it down to one item, because it's the total effect of the over-all package. They are all unique, in their own special way. However they are all adorable and you accept them as is in their total package. Because with one of their unique traits missing.........they just aren't English bulldogs.

We just happen to have a 23 T....... hotrod!!! LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.