Daily poll: Do you think bulldogs feel love like humans do?

Do you think bulldogs feel love like humans do?

• Yes

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Do you think bulldogs feel love like humans do?
attachment.php

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
When Roscoe looks at me I see not only love I see adoration (is that a word?). I've only had him for 5 weeks now but that big lug is so in love with me. Maybe because he's a rescue but it's very different from Daisy's love for me.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Of course they do. The thing a dog has over humans is they don't hold grudges.
I am still not speaking to my wife at the mo, she's living in the garage after burning my dinner a few months ago. I am slowly letting her in (to clean) and get her used to the oven

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I believe that dogs have the intelligence of a toddler, have feelings and emotions just like humans.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I am still not speaking to my wife at the mo, she's living in the garage after burning my dinner a few months ago. I am slowly letting her in (to clean) and get her used to the oven
You are a trip. Good thing a very large ocean separates you from the women of EBN!! :bat:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

:facepalm:

:laugh:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
You are a trip. Good thing a very large ocean separates you from the women of EBN!! :bat:

OH BOY YOU'D BETTER BELIEVE IT… Lol :spank:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hey sweetly. I was wondering where you were and then I remembered you could be doing chores and I have been waiting until you have finished.

Well interestingly enough I did just finish cleaning one bathroom… LMAO!!! :laugh: You'd better be thankful that I LOVE ENGLAND or I would cross the pond and open up a can of WHOOP-A$$… :madchair:

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Well interestingly enough I did just finish cleaning one bathroom… LMAO!!! :laugh: You'd better be thankful that I LOVE ENGLAND or I would cross the pond and open up a can of WHOOP-A$$… :madchair:

All
Please see the fall out when you give women the vote. The worlds gone to pot, talking about pots what you been cooking today, it's making me hungry.
Suppose I ll let the wife out the garage to cook.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
And to think you seemed like such a nice reasonable man. By the way have you met my friend [MENTION=9105]Pati Robins[/MENTION]? She represents in the UK! You might want to consider witness protection.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I see love when Ftse looks at me, but then I do see that pissed of look to at times like when I dress him up or get the camera out

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
And to think you seemed like such a nice reasonable man. By the way have you met my friend [MENTION=9105]Pati Robins[/MENTION]? She represents in the UK! You might want to consider witness protection.

Hahah i should represent Poland but in this case i better put a Man in his place -by a woman feet :-)

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
IMHO I think bulldogs feel something deeper then love, I don't know what you would call it but I think it would be on the same par as the emotions and feelings that angels of God have. It's a super natural thing that we'll never understand.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.