Daily Poll: What is your pet peeve when it comes to your bulldog's hygiene?

What is your pet peeve when it comes to your bulldog's hygiene? (you may select more than one)

• Cleaning wrinkles / folds

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Bum wipes

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • The smell

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Cleaning ears

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Giving them a bath

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
When I am trying to sleep in (like right now for instance) and he is in crate barking and whining to get out. Who needs an alarm clock when you got a bulldog!!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Frankie is a trooper and lets me do whatever I need to him. Now my little angel Brutus on the other hand takes ear and nail maintenance as a personal affront and tries to eat me. I'm only trying to help you out little buddy, no need to kill me! God, I love the little jerk.

MARY BARNES

Aug 27, 2013
Country
CANADA
Bulldog(s) Names
ELLIE 2013-2017....Rocky RIP (2005-2013)
Nail clipping ...i can do like two or three ..then she will do anything to get away....

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
When I take chum for walks he pees, turns around and puts his whole face in it...turns around and pees again in the same place, turns around and puts his whole mug in it again...this goes in three or four times and I have to wash his face when we get home...also he circles and circles and when he finally poops it's against a wall or on a bush or plant so it smears all over his butt...

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online