Daily Poll: How Loud Does Your Bulldog Snore?

How Loud Does Your Bulldog Snore? (you may select more than one answer if you have multiple bullys)

• LOUD!!! Like a freight train!!

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • A Nice Soft Purr.....

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • My Bulldog Doesn't Snore?

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
butler has a sweet little purr snore, and a freight train snore. i have to sleep with the tv on to drown out the sound and if that isn't enough, i use earplugs that i usually wear when i go shooting.

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
Rosie snores so loud that I have occasionally elbowed my husband thinking it was him! Last week my daughter was watching TV and Rosie was on the floor snoring away. Finally my daughter got up and walked upstairs. I asked her where she was going and she replied "I'm going to watch tv upstairs. Rosie is snoring too loud and I can't hear Dora!"

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maggie when she snores is VERY loud ... Daddy doesn't really snore tooooo much. At the moment his snoring is like heavy breathing, but it will be interesting to see if that changes as he gets older!!!!

I now need to amend my answer ... Maggie snores VERY loud .. and the older Daddy gets then the louder he snores. I can now hear him from a different room!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.