Daily Poll: How Loud Does Your Bulldog Snore?

How Loud Does Your Bulldog Snore? (you may select more than one answer if you have multiple bullys)

• LOUD!!! Like a freight train!!

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • A Nice Soft Purr.....

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • My Bulldog Doesn't Snore?

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Daily Poll 1-5-11

cutty2.jpg

Please feel free to explain your answer :yes:

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Usually not too loud. It is a soothing purr aside from the rare occasions when I can hear it from half way thru the house, then I think it is daddy until I remember he is at work. haha

L

Lucy-licious

keeps me awake most nights but is strangely reasuring, to the point that if she stops i find myself jumping out of bed to check she is still ok.
sad i know :lol:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Shakes the windows, but I like Lucylambchop find comfort when I hear him snoring so loudly when I am in bed, I know he is content!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Gertie and Ida snore, sometimes soft and sometimes I have to turn up the TV to hear it above their roaring. So I put one soft and one train.

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
Winston snores so loud that when Im on the phone with people they ask "what is that noise??" He usually isnt even in the room with me!!!! But I wouldnt have it any other way...I have a hard time falling asleep without my bullies now.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I had to vote Other. Princesses don't snore......they breath with authority.
Our princess displays a lot of authority.

Last edited:

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
All four snore and not to the same beat!!!! and they all sleep at my feet.... talk about a fraight train....:luv: but I love them and the snoring............

Suzanne

Aug 7, 2010
Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Cha Cha
Princess Cha Cha's snoring is what puts me to sleep. In fact, if she were man....I'd ban him to the couch! :D Am I in love or what?? :heart:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maggie when she snores is VERY loud ... Daddy doesn't really snore tooooo much. At the moment his snoring is like heavy breathing, but it will be interesting to see if that changes as he gets older!!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas has the soft soothing snore. I love it when he climbs behind me and puts his chin over my ear. I call it "snoring me to sleep". Since I really can't do anything when he's seeking comfort from me (read a book, play on the comp, or watch tv) I usually give in and close my eyes. He will snore me right to sleep. I love it. Orion? I always say she snores like a drunk trucker. But since that wasn't an option..I chose the freight train. She makes noise all the time. Snoring is the one she makes when she is happy and content. Heck, she doesn't even have to be asleep to start snoring.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I tell ya what... my previous bullie snored so loud, at times would rattle my windows. But when he passed away... that was ine one of the things I missed the most. My house was too quiet. Now with Norm, his is so sweet... it makes me tired listening to it. It's like that white noise, only I refer to it as bullie-noise.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Jozi just has a cute little
snore right now. Wait till
she gets older though.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online