Daily poll: Do you wash out your bullys food and water bowls with soap and water after each use?

Do you wash out your Bulldog's food and water bowls with soap and water after each use??

• Yes Always

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Just the food bowl

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Never

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Well no... I don't use soap:blush2: I just rinse them in warm water. Sometimes I give the bowls a good scrub down but only maybe once or twice a week.

Oh and [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION], I almost choked on my hot chocolate reading your comment:laugh: If I didn't know better I'd think you were my husband in disguise, lol.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
I use stainless steel bowls- food one gets washed in hot water and soap after breakfast and dinner, then he gets a yogurt snack at night and dish goes in the dishwasher . Water dish goes in dishwasher every night, and I rinse and change the water throughout the day.

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
Bella and Dozer get fed four times a day and there bowls get washed with hot water and soap, dried and refilled for there next meal. I can't wait to change to feeding them three times a day!
Mia and the pigs get fed twice a day and Mia's bowl gets cleaned after every meal and the pigs bowls get cleaned once a day. All water bowls get cleaned once a day. I use all Ceramic bowls for the dogs except Bella which use a slow fed bowl I think is plastic.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Sometimes here - he will not eat if I don't - he doesn't like a dirty bowl and he won't drink dirty water and karly always drops a piece of food in the water lol

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Chance's food dish is washed with soap after each meal however his water is a dispenser that i clean twice a week once it is empty or nearly empty

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.