Poll: Do you wash out your Bulldog's food and water bowls with soap and water after each use??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily poll: Do you wash out your bullys food and water bowls with soap and water after each use?

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Do you wash out your bullys food and water bowls with soap and water after each use?

Soap and HOT water after every meal, his water dish I use soap and hot water every morning. I'd do the same if we had a kid I spose but I wouldn't make them drink water out of a bowl. I always say it's to bad Buster can't get his own water out of the dispenser.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Do you wash out your bullys food and water bowls with soap and water after each use?

Wash water bowl twice a day, food bowl after thy eat twice a day.

Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
    Likes (Received)

Every time she is done with water and food I wash them out with soap and water.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

Well no... I don't use soap I just rinse them in warm water. Sometimes I give the bowls a good scrub down but only maybe once or twice a week.

Oh and @jimmyjj, I almost choked on my hot chocolate reading your comment If I didn't know better I'd think you were my husband in disguise, lol.
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Bully Bootie Duty msericathatcher's Avatar
    Real Name
    erica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley
    Likes (Received)

I wash them every time his food bowl empties which could be 1 or 2 days

Real Name
    Angie D'Accursio
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Santino
    Likes (Received)

I do his food bowl after each meal and the water bowl 3-4 times a day.

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Mary
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bogey
    Likes (Received)

I use stainless steel bowls- food one gets washed in hot water and soap after breakfast and dinner, then he gets a yogurt snack at night and dish goes in the dishwasher . Water dish goes in dishwasher every night, and I rinse and change the water throughout the day.
    "We never really own a dog as much as they own us!"

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Doug
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella, Dozer and Koda
    Likes (Received)

Bella and Dozer get fed four times a day and there bowls get washed with hot water and soap, dried and refilled for there next meal. I can't wait to change to feeding them three times a day!
    Mia and the pigs get fed twice a day and Mia's bowl gets cleaned after every meal and the pigs bowls get cleaned once a day. All water bowls get cleaned once a day. I use all Ceramic bowls for the dogs except Bella which use a slow fed bowl I think is plastic.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel Wentworth Sinclair & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Sometimes here - he will not eat if I don't - he doesn't like a dirty bowl and he won't drink dirty water and karly always drops a piece of food in the water lol

Cheerio mates!

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin' groomzilla Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Ron
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chance
    Likes (Received)

Chance's food dish is washed with soap after each meal however his water is a dispenser that i clean twice a week once it is empty or nearly empty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads