Poll: If you had the pick of the litter at the time, why did you pick your Bulldog puppy?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily poll: If you had the pick of the litter at the time, why did you pick your Bulldog puppy?

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: If you had the pick of the litter at the time, why did you pick your Bulldog puppy?

I voted other, because it is pretty much all the choices.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Kori
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: If you had the pick of the litter at the time, why did you pick your Bulldog puppy?

I saw pictures of Bocephus a full two months before I got him. I had recently lost my beautiful Rampage and my heart was still broken. I kept being drawn back to look at his pictures and two months later he was still available, I went to see him and he crawled into my lap, flipped upside down and started snoring. One of things I missed so much was that sweet bulldog snore. I knew we were destined to be together. I found out he was born just hours before Rampage had his very unexpected heart attack. I think there was a higher power that brought us together for sure!!!!
    My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

James Hond, My Sunshine

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel Wentworth Sinclair & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Voted other because I didn't have first pick but I wanted a boy for sure - the one that was the color I wanted was already chosen and Nigel (Chubbs) was the last boy so even though he wasn't the color I thought I wanted he has turned out to be the most gorgeous and sweet boy. I chose Karly for her coloring and she is the color I wanted. I must say Nigel's brindle coloring picks up the colors of his parents so beautifully!

Cheerio mates!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads