Daily Poll: How many toys does your bulldog have?

How many toys does your bulldog have?

• 1-5

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 6-10

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 11-15

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 16-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over twenty! And counting!

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
question3.jpg

1-4-2011: How many toys does your bulldog have?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Don't know the exact number, but I'm assuming it's around 12 or so. That doesn't include how many he's broken though. Now that number is hard to keep track of! :D

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Well Samson only has 3 that I can leave around all the time (2 are nylabones and one extreme kong) and a few more that he can only have when supervised. I know thats sad but after he ended up in surgery to remove a toy from his belly it is what has to be done to keep him safe!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Gracie has her baby bully,hippo,Woodstock,pillow, and a new fabric ball that she plays with.

We bought a kong, tennis type ball and rope before we got her but she refuses to play with them so they don't count.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
How sad am I really the only one with over 20 toys?!?! I didnt go count tho to be sure but boy it seems like that many to me. They only play with maybe 1/3 of them for the most part tho I would guess. Maybe I am a bit outta control huh? :lol:

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Silva has so many toys its :crazy:! 28 to be exact and I just cleaned them out and threw 4 away because they had a hole or were chewed too much!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
No, Jenn, you're not alone. I have a big, deep, over-flowing basket of toys in my family room. I haven't counted them, but I know there are more than 20. Gertie and Ida don't destroy toys like some do, so they just keep collecting them.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
:whew: was starting to think I was that crazy mama. Cutty DOES destroy the ones that are his fav but the ones that he doesnt play with so much last forever of course. Thats why now a days I only am replacing the fav toys rather than buying new ones all the time like I used to.

NICASFINEST

Dec 9, 2010
California
Bulldog(s) Names
BUGZY
Bugzy has 7 toys at the moment but lets not count all the ones he has chewed thru!!! He sure can destroy toys!!!lol so now i just replace his favorite ones instead of buying new ones!:d

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I just cleaned out their toy box and I threw away 2 garbage bagfuls of toys that either were too worn or stuffies that had holes in it. They still have 2 totes of toys packed up...
Twenty and counting is how many toys they currently have in time out.

SJQuirk

Dec 21, 2010
South Dakota
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] I like the colored photos of the bulldog above your mantel! Louie loves to hoard all of his toys into his bed leaving no room for himself!

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Duke has over twenty toys that he still hasn't managed to destroy. But..........Does that include plastic pop bottles? He gets them about three to four times a week to naw on.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Jozi has 6 or 7 so far. But she
has been with us less than a
month too. We will recount in
a few more months. I'm willing
to bet its above 20 then.

Most Reactions