Daily poll: Do you have to carry your bulldog sometimes because he/she won't walk?

Do you have to carry your bulldog sometimes because he/she won't walk?

• Yes

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Only once!!!

We all all walked into town (6 blocks) to get ice cream and on the way back he baby walrus-ed us on the sidewalk in front of a chipotle, which EVERYONE thought was sooooo cute and then he soaked up all the lovins he could get. Lol Husbeast had to carry him back 5 blocks cause he refused to walk any further lol

lesson learned

now now we only walk into town in the winter and we have to have a million layers on lol good thing we love ice cream in the winter time better 😜

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Cami hates going anywhere or doing anything...walks, rides, etc
She goes out, does her business then runs back inside like a monster
is after her, lol

This is seriously bentley when it rains....he has his grass patch like 500 ft away from our steps ....comes outside (looks miserable) DARTS to the grass like the boogey man is going to eat him - pees and poos like he's been waiting 48 hours to go to the bathroom then DARTS back to the stairs and leaves me to clean up, waits while pushing his head into the door to get in lol now if it's nice out and there are peeeeoplllle around...bathroom time could take up to a half hour - #bulldogproblems hahahaha

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Now we don't but when Castor was a puppy, we often carried him as he sometimes just refused to move.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
va5y4eby.jpg

Only when posing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Frankie's Mama

Jul 9, 2014
Muskegon, MI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
Yes, Frankie is still so little that sometimes it is easier and faster just to scoop him up. He sure tries to keep up though and will walk right under my feet, sometimes I'll pick him up just because I'm afraid I'm going to step on him... :fie:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.