Daily Poll: Has your English Bulldog had any formal training?

Daily Poll: Has your English Bulldog had any formal training?

• Yes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Not Formal Training, but fully trained by me

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
orion2.jpg

Daily Poll 1/3/2011: Has your English Bulldog had any formal training? If so, what kind?

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Yes we did an 8 week course through Petsmart when she was a puppy, more for the socializing part. Some days she did really good then others her true "bulliness" would show and she would just lay on the ground and look at us like you do it!! Here is her graduation photo:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
No, Maggie needed no formal lessons on how to train us .... :lol:

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Duke's never had any formal training. I don't think he even owns a tux or dress blues, but he's never been invited to a formal anyway. He's more of a layed back come as you are bulldog.

Have a great day,
Mike B.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Gracie walks fairly well on a leash, and seems to know sit. She is housebroken and has basic "manners" but she also has Bullytude with a pinch of Divatude. Training us to do it her way is still ongoing.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Duke's never had any formal training. I don't think he even owns a tux or dress blues, but he's never been invited to a formal anyway. He's more of a layed back come as you are bulldog.

Have a great day,
Mike B.
LMBO that is just to cute!!! But describes my feelings about Beefy exactly.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We did enroll Vegas, but the trainer was a "quack" he already knew sit, stay her main goal was to teach him how to fetch his own leash after the second week of her trying to teach this we were done. Other than the humping, he is really a good mannered dog, WHAT??? :eek: WHO am I kidding, he jumps, he licks, he farts, he does exactly what he wants to do when he wants to do it, BUT other than that.....:lol:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lex has just had home training from me.. i would like to take him to petsmart so he can learn some more things

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We did enroll Vegas, but the trainer was a "quack" he already knew sit, stay her main goal was to teach him how to fetch his own leash after the second week of her trying to teach this we were done. Other than the humping, he is really a good mannered dog, WHAT??? :eek: WHO am I kidding, he jumps, he licks, he farts, he does exactly what he wants to do when he wants to do it, BUT other than that.....:lol:

So in otherwords he's a pretty normal bullie... ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.