Daily poll: Does your bulldog pee in the house?

Does your bulldog pee in the house?

• Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Does your bulldog pee in the house?
attachment.php

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Walter has been christening the house daily… we are a work in progress at this point… LOL

Mia Amore

Apr 28, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Walter has been christening the house daily… we are a work in progress at this point… LOL

I hear you Mia as well. If I don't take her out often then ya she will pee but if she is in crate no. I can't wait till I can walk her/take her to the park.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I hear you Mia as well. If I don't take her out often then ya she will pee but if she is in crate no. I can't wait till I can walk her/take her to the park.

I will take Wally out to pee, and we come in the house and he goes to this one throw rug and does a little tinkle. I'm like REALLY WALTER?!! :blink: LOL

Mia Amore

Apr 28, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
I will take Wally out to pee, and we come in the house and he goes to this one throw rug and does a little tinkle. I'm like REALLY WALTER?!! :blink: LOL

oh thank god I'm not the only one same here. She goes out as soon as she wakes up then I bring her in like 2 min later she is peeing on my rug. 😭 why Mia why??? Is it the stubbornness is the breed?

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
oh thank god I'm not the only one same here. She goes out as soon as she wakes up then I bring her in like 2 min later she is peeing on my rug.  why Mia why??? Is it the stubbornness is the breed?

OH YES!!! Welcome to the bullyworld… LOL :yell: It took about 10 to 12 mos to FULLY potty train both Bella and Winston...

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We've been extremely lucky, neither one of my guys pee or poo in the house, they had a couple of accidents when we were training them, usually when they got excited while playing together, but we learned fast to take them out first before play time, and again right after. The only other time Blossom had an accident was after we picked her up from her spay surgery, she peed on her pillow, due to the medications, and the extra fluids she got from the IV fluids. Our guys were trained by 5 months old. Blossom will always whine to go out, Dozer never makes a sound, he just waits, but they are on the same potty schedule, so they go at the same time.

Mia Amore

Apr 28, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
OH YES!!! Welcome to the bullyworld… LOL :yell: It took about 10 to 12 mos to FULLY potty train both Bella and Winston...

Nooooo.😞 I didn't want to hear that long. Well at least by then shark stage will be over. Thank god for that.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks has her on/off days, typical Bulldog just being what she is.....

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nooooo. I didn't want to hear that long. Well at least by then shark stage will be over. Thank god for that.

Well that may NOT be the case w/Mia… so don't lose hope!!! LOL My house is insanity half the time because of my kids, and I'm usually the only adult around. My hubby travels for work, so potty training has become a one-man job… LOL

Mia Amore

Apr 28, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Well that may NOT be the case w/Mia… so don't lose hope!!! LOL My house is insanity half the time because of my kids, and I'm usually the only adult around. My hubby travels for work, so potty training has become a one-man job… LOL

Me too I have 4 kids 12, 9, 4, 2 and ya hubby ain't around cause of work also so it's just all me kids do help a lil. Praying for the both of us.

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Me too I have 4 kids 12, 9, 4, 2 and ya hubby ain't around cause of work also so it's just all me kids do help a lil. Praying for the both of us.

WOW… well hats off to you, I can't even handle my 2 kids (who are older) and my grandson who is around occasionally. I have 2 dogs, but Roxie is almost 10 and she's a really good girl. I'm sending prayers your way girl… LOL :pray:

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
when he was a baby, yes. but he was fully potty trained at 4 months old :).

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Nope, never and I'm not exaggerating. The maltese, will still occasionally pee in the house and he has been neutered by the way but Ace even after inspecting and smelling where the maltese peed he has never marked on top of it in the house. He is an intact male and has never shown signs of even wanting to mark in the house. Except for the violent diarrhea that Ace had in his crate while we were at work he has never pooped in the house either. He was completely house trained within a week of bringing him home. It took a lot of work but has paid huge dividends. Yes I am bragging on him and me, sometimes you got to blow your own horn, lol.

Mia Amore

Apr 28, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Nope, never and I'm not exaggerating. The maltese, will still occasionally pee in the house and he has been neutered by the way but Ace even after inspecting and smelling where the maltese peed he has never marked on top of it in the house. He is an intact male and has never shown signs of even wanting to mark in the house. Except for the violent diarrhea that Ace had in his crate while we were at work he has never pooped in the house either. He was completely house trained within a week of bringing him home. It took a lot of work but has paid huge dividends. Yes I am bragging on him and me, sometimes you got to blow your own horn, lol.

Please do tell for us with pups.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.