Daily poll: Where does your bully stay when you are on vacation?

Where does your bully stay when you are on vacation?

• With family

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • With friends

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Dogsitter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kennel

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Vets office

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Where does your bully stay when you are on vacation?
attachment.php

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I do not know that word.:no:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
He goes with us. We haven't taken a vacation without him yet.
Making plans for the Berkshires this year and still looking for a good pet friendly inn.

So much for my dreams of spending three weeks in Japan.. Maybe next year..

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
The very first time we went on vacation my sister stayed in our home and took care of Raven. I don't think that is an option this year so Raven will be staying with my parents. We have left her there to spend the day a time or two when we took a day trip. I am looking forward to our upcoming vacation but so not to leaving my baby behind. I wish that we could take her. Unfortuantely, I am not sure if she would be happy on a cruise ship. I would definitely pay for a human ticket if they let me bring her.

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
I am doing a kennel. However we should really start some sort of babysitting bully group here. My guess is we could all use some bully friendly babysitters lol!

- - - Updated - - -

The very first time we went on vacation my sister stayed in our home and took care of Raven. I don't think that is an option this year so Raven will be staying with my parents. We have left her there to spend the day a time or two when we took a day trip. I am looking forward to our upcoming vacation but so not to leaving my baby behind. I wish that we could take her. Unfortuantely, I am not sure if she would be happy on a cruise ship. I would definitely pay for a human ticket if they let me bring her.
We are doing a cruise in June! I said the same thing! You think Meatball will like a cruise? Lol

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I don't know what this vacation thing is that you speak of... In any event our thought process is this. If Harlea can't go with us then we don't go.

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
That is actually an amazing idea! To create a thread or a contact list of people that would be willing to babysit other bullies and the cities that they are from.

Houston folks: I am available to babysit if you need me to! Izzy loves to have other dogs over!

I am doing a kennel. However we should really start some sort of babysitting bully group here. My guess is we could all use some bully friendly babysitters lol!

- - - Updated - - -

We are doing a cruise in June! I said the same thing! You think Meatball will like a cruise? Lol

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I don't know what this vacation thing is that you speak of... In any event our thought process is this. If Harlea can't go with us then we don't go.

I would give in to that if Raven liked car rides. She is the first dog I have ever had that seriously doesn't like road trips. We have gone to spend the weekend in PA and I have had to give her anxiety meds for the ride. Mamma has to have a vacation somehow.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

- - - Updated - - -

I think Raven and Meatball would tolerate a cruise. They loves to be with us. I would have to pony up for the Haven Suite so she could have space and I would bring along one of those fake potty things for her. Oh man I would pay the extra several thousand bucks to bring her. In 2012 we took a family cruise and we missed her so much. We paid an arm and a leg for internet so we could facetime with her.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I would give in to that if Raven liked car rides. She is the first dog I have ever had that seriously doesn't like road trips. We have gone to spend the weekend in PA and I have had to give her anxiety meds for the ride. Mamma has to have a vacation somehow.
We consider ourselves lucky as Harlea loves to ride in the car even though she is just like my kids and falls asleep 5 minutes after leaving.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have a good friend who used to be a vet tech with over 20 years experience w/dogs. I feel very comfortable w/her taking care of my babies!!!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online