Daily poll: Does your bully pee when he/she gets excited to see you or someone else?

Does your bully pee when he/she gets excited to see you or someone else?

• Yes

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • No

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Does your bully pee when he/she gets excited to see you or someone else?
attachment.php

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Nope. Hasn't happened that I have seen and I am around her almost 24x7.

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
No and I hope she doesn't get into that later. Still in puppy mode right now I am trying to get her out of "BABY SHARK" phase. Help!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Nope mine just sniffs, skips, wag his tiny tail when he's excited.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
No and I hope she doesn't get into that later. Still in puppy mode right now I am trying to get her out of "BABY SHARK" phase. Help!
:ROFL: No help coming your way, it is part of the initiation into the bully pack!! Survival of the "Bullshark" phase is a must to be a certified crazy person owned by a Bulldog!! Good luck my friend!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh yeah and to answer the poll, no they are usually to busy wagging their entire bodies, throwing every toy they have at the new comers, and generally just making sure the visitors see them first and understand that they are there to visit with them and no one else.

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
Forde has done this twice only when we vacationed and he couldn't go ....we picked him up from doggie daycare and he got so excited he just let it go lol....

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
She's pretty much grown out of it, but sometimes when I take her out to pee she meets people at the elevator and she may tinkle a little bit, but really not her fault because it's usually first thing in the morning and she just really has to go. Overall, she's good at holding it.

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Dooley did this once a while back that I know of. It wasnt a lot, but enough to notice

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
:ROFL: No help coming your way, it is part of the initiation into the bully pack!! Survival of the "Bullshark" phase is a must to be a certified crazy person owned by a Bulldog!! Good luck my friend!

@brutus77 Ok, ok. Then I guess I am on my way to joining cause she is totally in Bullshark mode. I hope I get a jacket or some kind of patch after all this. If not I guess a Thick, none walking, stubborn headed bully will do. lol

user-online.png

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Nigel does and I think I need to get him a belly band cause it's embarassing especially in public and I know he can't help it. I love to see him wiggle and be happy to see me or others but I hate the squirting lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.